Thread: "Lavey me Alone" in K&N ad

kevnmcd
    RTJ-just say your boat in the K&N ad in the new Family and Performance Boating magazine. Pretty Cool!

dr. margarita
    Someone's gotta name their Laveycraft "labiacraft". Man that sucks!

DickDanger
    Congratulations Jason. Now that your boat is famous and all, I would be more than happy to let you tow me while I slalom. -Dick "avatarless" Danger Out
    [ March 31, 2003, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

RiverToysJas
    Thanks guys!!! I know it's not a big performance report where strangers get to run the shit out of your stuff and poke around into everything before printing some photos, but I still think it's pretty cool!!! I bought that issue of F&P.B. last week, it's a keeper. I keep it in my truck and show all of my friends!!! wink
    I like the K&N on the 496 too. Looks and runs great (and nobody has asked me to say that, I really do like it!). I feel it pulls to the rev limiter (I'm still running a small 22" prop) faster than it used to for sure.
    RTJas

disco_charger
    Ahhhh hem, I do believe that the world famous award winning Disco Charger is on the cover of the catalog, also. However, I don't own it anymore frown
    [ March 31, 2003, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

Charley
    Hey Hey Congrads RTJ!! ....
    [ April 01, 2003, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

Jordy
    disco_charger:
    Ahhhh hem, I do believe that the world famous award winning Disco Charger is on the cover of the catalog, also. However, I don't own it anymore The anger is showing through again DC...

bordsmnj
    yeah,jas. that would stoke me too-sein' my ride in a mag. I'm gonna hafta go get me a copie of that one. i've read that one before and it wasn't half bad.