Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FROM SANTA

missboatnam1
    SOOOO, ANYONE REALLY REALLY HAPPY TONIGHT??? eek! eek!

novaguy
    I got a new Slide Anchor (my other one was stolen when my boat was stolen).

missboatnam1
    so no new boat to go with it????? cry
    [ December 25, 2002, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

EricinNv
    MissBoatnam,
    Check your PM. thanks,
    Eric

Beautiful Noise
    I got a new GPS....Just to make sure I do only go 37 1/2mph,Man I'am going to be Real Disappointed if I fine out I'm slower,Just my Luck tho
    Steve

Jordy
    Santa skipped my house this year... (I'm acting like I don't know why) : But by far the coolest present I got was an old smudge pot from my Grandpa, who is a retired citrus farmer. Now when I want to be warm at my house or the dunes, I just throw some diesel in and light a match. No more messing with firewood and the environmentalists really really love these things.

Doesn't take much to make me happy.

Jordy
    Beautiful Noise:
    I got a new GPS....Just to make sure I do only go 37 1/2mph,Man I'am going to be Real Disappointed if I fine out I'm slower,Just my Luck tho
    Steve Nothing like the "Humbler" to find out that you really need to weld that other ear on your prop...

Beautiful Noise
    Jordy,Really I'am afraid of finding out the TRUTH,The thought that I've been lieing to everybody about the 37 1/2mph,Only to find out that it is just truly 37mph wink
    Steve

Jordy
    That is why I bought GPS right after I got my 35 mph jet boat... just wanted to know how slow it really is. wink

Stupid Fast
    jordanpaulk:
    Santa skipped my house this year... (I'm acting like I don't know why) : But by far the coolest present I got was an old smudge pot from my Grandpa, who is a retired citrus farmer. Now when I want to be warm at my house or the dunes, I just throw some diesel in and light a match. No more messing with firewood and the environmentalists really really love these things.

Doesn't take much to make me happy. Those things are cool as hell. We used to Use them before OSHA outlawed them. (something about not watching bla bla bla... burnig through plywood floors bla bla bla ....
    Word to the wise..... NEVER use gasoline in that puppy. Used motor oil works in a pinch though.
    Merry Christmas
    Eric

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast