Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GPS units

PussyPusher
    The other day someone on these boards was asking about Gps Units and what to buy. If you are that person and still want info I may just have what you are looking for.

JetBoatRich
    You in Santa Clarita now?
    My unit failed, you have a line on new ones?

Jrocket
    JetBoatRich:
    My unit failedSorry to hear that Rich!!!

PussyPusher
    Almost in Santa Clarita we will be closing escrow on the 8th of April. I was just going to post a reply to the guys guestion. I have a Magellan 330M which is there Marine unit and it works bitchin. You can switch the mode from land to sea and the price is just right for this type of unit. The only problem is that if you use the backlight you can kiss your batteries goodbye real fast. Thats all I wanted to say. I was about to the other day but did have time and when I finally had the time I couldnt find the post again. Oh well. So Rich we gonna go to Pyramid soon? I got the carpet in the boat last weekend and the guages should go in this weekend. Im almost done woohoo!!!!!!!!!

PussyPusher
    Jrocket your to funny I didnt even catch that!

JetBoatRich
    Left myself open for that one
    Hallett Dave wants to go this Sunday, Little Rich got his cast off so we will probably go riding.
    Will you be ready in a couple weeks?
    Where in S.C. will you be?

PussyPusher
    I think I may be ready after this weekend. We will be right of Via Princessa. Nice and close to the Freeway and even closer to the lake. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PussyPusher
    Hey they have a fix for everything. If you can get your unit fixed heres something for your Ho's. [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/79cj_17667.jpg[/img]

JetBoatRich
    PussyPusher:
    I think I may be ready after this weekend. We will be right of Via Princessa. Nice and close to the Freeway and even closer to the lake. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are farther from the River lets try to plan on next Sunday, I know Hallett Dave will be up for it.

PussyPusher
    Lets see what we can do I think that might just be possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast