Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Horse who is going?

superV
    Just want to see who wil be staying at Crazy Horse for OP-6. I just called and they have several beach spots open.I would also like to hear any pro or cons about the place?If you are staying post what site # your at. wink

superV
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????

Havasu Luvr
    CrazyHorse has calmed down alot the past few years...No torlerance. No Visitors after 6 pm, 4 poeple per site $2.00 extra per person over 4. I have six in my family, last year @ Commander's Regatte I talked to Gary (Manager) and he agreed to let me pay for the extra 2 family members since my to oldest sons (then 14 & 19) would be arriving late friday night. Upon their arrival the gate guard would not let them into the campground, she would not even look on my registration card to see that I added their name on it. I had to come to the gate and pick them up....needless to say that my name is on the hit list since then..... although the "P" sites are awesome...We love P-10
    Good luck with your experience
    Good Luck

superV
    Havasu Luvr:
    CrazyHorse has calmed down alot the past few years...No torlerance. No Visitors after 6 pm, 4 poeple per site $2.00 extra per person over 4. I have six in my family, last year @ Commander's Regatte I talked to Gary (Manager) and he agreed to let me pay for the extra 2 family members since my to oldest sons (then 14 & 19) would be arriving late friday night. Upon their arrival the gate guard would not let them into the campground, she would not even look on my registration card to see that I added their name on it. I had to come to the gate and pick them up....needless to say that my name is on the hit list since then..... although the "P" sites are awesome...We love P-10
    Good luck with your experience
    Good Luck Well that sucks to hear It looked like they are in a good location?I just want to be close to the action for Sat. night, and I liked the fact that I could park the boat on the beach near my site... Well ill keep looking. Shit if Gas keeps up this way I might just have to leave the boat home and hitch a ride to the sand bar

Ian
    Crazy Horse has cracked down a lot over the past few years due to the excessive partying of spring breakers there. If you don't have a motorhome forget it, if you do have a camper and your not too wild then you should be fine. A couple years ago I was there for Spring break and the place turned into a riot zone, cars were trashed, women violated, people pushed into fires, etc..., so you can see why they have had to crack down. It was ridiculous I was there with a huge group of guys and we pulled some girls away from the mob of guys only to have another group of girls replace them. Try to stay on the good side of the employess there, like Havasulvr said once your on their s*&t list it's all over.

superV
    Ian:
    Crazy Horse has cracked down a lot over the past few years due to the excessive partying of spring breakers there. If you don't have a motorhome forget it, if you do have a camper and your not too wild then you should be fine. A couple years ago I was there for Spring break and the place turned into a riot zone, cars were trashed, women violated, people pushed into fires, etc..., so you can see why they have had to crack down. It was ridiculous I was there with a huge group of guys and we pulled some girls away from the mob of guys only to have another group of girls replace them. Try to stay on the good side of the employess there, like Havasulvr said once your on their s*&t list it's all over. Does not sound to fun frown

HavasuDreamin'
    Havasu Luvr:
    although the "P" sites are awesome...We love P-10I have camped at P-10 before in the lagoon. Best campsite in Crazy Horse.

230EAGLE
    A FRIEND OF MINE HAS P-9 ON MEMORIAL WEEKEND FOR A SITE. HOW IS IT?
    THEY SAID IT RIGHT ON THE WATER. IS IT? ANY OTHER INPUT WOULD BE GREAT.
    THANK YOU,
    TINA

01RENEGADE
    I will be going to the crazy horse to see the HAG (Merle Hagard) on monday!! ooppps I quess you mean a different Crazy Horse lol should be fun.

Ziggy
    [QUOTE]@ Commander's Regatte
    Commander buddy!
    Haven't done the CrazyHorse in years due to the crazies but heard the same that they've cracked down hard on all the BS.....but still don't leave a full cooler laying around unattended or it'll be empty when you get back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast