Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iron Maiden and boats.....my perfect combination.

Metal_King
    Heavy metal is my passion. I have dedicated 22 of my 32 years of life to it. It has never let me down. It makes me happy. It gives me life. Come to think of it, so do boats.
    On the 25th of August, I saw Iron Maiden at Long Beach Arena. In my 18 years of concert going, it was the best visual concert I have ever seen. Pictures of Eddie were all over the place. On the Marshall stacks, on each Tom-Tom, the Bass Drum, and in the background of course.
    Well, tomorrow is the release date of "Dance of Death." It marks the 13th studio release in the career of what I think is the best rock 'n' roll band in history. Yeah, I know, you Zeppelin fans are busting a gut laughing right now. Yeah, I know Zeppelin is a huge influence on Maiden; but these guys have done it consistently for 24 years now. Never selling out, Maiden stays true to the heavier side of rock 'n' roll. Zeppelin could only do it for 12 years.
    Let's hope this reviewer is right on the money with his critique ( Dance of Death Review ).
    I will be purchasing this one at Tower tomorrow. I hope there are a few Maiden fans here. I keep wondering if I will be banging my head when I reach my 50's and 60's. I probably will.
    [ September 08, 2003, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Metal_King ]

beached 1
    Saw Maiden many times. Always a great show

Just Tool'n
    Metal King, Keep bangin that head!
    From one metal head to another!

WILDERTHANU
    I WAS ABLE TO ATTEND THE IRVINE AND LBC SHOW BOTH IN THE PIT. GETTING THE CHANCE TO SEE MOTÖRHEAD AND IRON MAIDEN MADE OUT TO BE TWO OF THE BEST SHOWS I'VE BEEN TO.

El Chingon
    Hey Maiden Brother! Been following them since '81. Still listen to them all the time. Looking forward to the new album.... errrr cd. I know i'll be banging my head when i'm in my 70's. steve

Rod-64
    Up The Irons!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    Piece of Mind. The first album(yes vinyl) I ever bought. Still dig 'em. Brings back memories.

HOSS
    Any metal rocks. Zepplin is done. Wish the radio stations would get the Led out and keep it out. I don`t see how Maiden was influenced by them in the least. Can`t wait for Sammy and Mike Anthony to bust out with a new plate.
    At any rate Maiden was the first speed metal group. Metallica just followed.

unleashed
    Iron Maiden was is definitly one hell of a band. I also was big into ACDC and still have every single vinyl they put out. One of my favorite all time albums though was Deep Purple Made in Japan. That is what turned me on to the rock scene.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Metal_King
    Nice! Did not expect even one reply here. Good to see some hard rockers floating on the water. devil

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast