Thread: Washer Fluid Light ON 2000 Chevy????

DansBlown73Nordic
    Anybody have any idea where the sensor is located on 2000 Chevy Silverado? The yellow light comes on even though its full. HELP :cry:

slowasscp
    Its located in the washer bottle its proberble dirty have customers come in all the time with the same complaint.

dtr352
    What about "Cargo Lamp On". My light won't go off but none of the interior lights or the light in the bed work.

DansBlown73Nordic
    Today my fuel gauge is screwing up. Fuel light is on with a full tank...I hope this isn't the beginnings of a bunch of Shit wrong.... :crossx:

slowasscp
    It sounds like you have some issues with the wiring possibly caused by the salt they use on the streets back there maybe you should look under the truck and see if there is alot of rust maybe the salt is attacking the wireing harness just my o2.cent

DansBlown73Nordic
    Truck has never seen salt till I bought it....... :crossx: It came from New Mexico....

maxwedge
    What about "Cargo Lamp On". My light won't go off but none of the interior lights or the light in the bed work.
    Have a similar problem with my 97 F150. Sometimes none of the lights go out when you close the door, or they will just randomly come on while you are driving. Only happens when it's cold and wet and only the last few winters, so I'm guessing it's from water getting into some wiring or the door switch, or the light delay timer is scewing up. Someday, when I run out of more pressing things that are wrong with the POS, I will look into it, for now I just pulled the fuse.

dtr352
    Today my fuel gauge is screwing up. Fuel light is on with a full tank...I hope this isn't the beginnings of a bunch of Shit wrong.... :crossx:
    My truck does the same thing. Full tank of gas and the gauge will read zero for a minute then go back to where it should be. A friend at chevy told me its the sending unit at the tank but I haven't fixed it so I am not sure.