Thread: Pagging 21 Rayson

superV
    Do you have any more info on the 26' Eliminator your buddy has for sale?

21rayson
    sorry about that here is the info.1979 26' Eliminator with ASD 6 Arneson drive. rebuilt 454 engine. Borg Warner transmission. All new transom wood, engine compartment all redone including wiring, powersteering hoses, fuel lines, water lines. New bilge pump. Boat runs 55mph on GPS. Triple axel trailer. Lots of room under the bow can seat at least 6 people under bow [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/155IMAG0011-med.JPG[/img] . Original gel coat in like new shape. New floor carpeting. Must sell need smaller boat to tow behind motorhome over length. $24,900.00 or trade for smaller boat preferably a 21' v-drive daycruiser. Would like to find a Sanger v bottom v-drive other options would be considered

Blown 472
    You getting rid of your new v drive?? nut job.

superV
    Blown 472:
    You getting rid of your new v drive?? nut job. You know Im a Nut!
    And Im always looking I bought the V-Drive for the local lake and now I might not be able to put it on it
    And even if I can I need a Boat for LOTO too
    Im selling the SuperV 24'. wink

Blown 472
    What are you going to do with the v drive, and why do you live somewhere you cant run what ever boat you want??

superV
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Blown 472:
    What are you going to do with the v drive, and why do you live somewhere you cant run what ever boat you want?? [/QUO
    I will still keep going with the work to the V-Drive and who knows if something comes along then I might let it go. I love the boat like all my boats but its not a very practicle boat for this area. I bought it because it was a steal and new I could make some money off it. But is growing on me I also have a line on 1985 Daytona jet with out a motor but fully rigged for a steal too. I have a bad habit of buying and selling shit all the time My wife hates it!But I love it and it pays the bills and keeps lots of cool shit in the driveway