Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who got a new Howard 25 Bullet?

TPI
    Dr Margarita, Thats who!
    Yes, Dr margarita will be sportin a new 25 Bullet! I stopped by Howard today and snapped a couple pics. Wow, I take the guy for a ride and he goes and orders up one. Pretty cool DM, It looks better than the drawing.
    GT
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/383adm25.JPG[/img]

mbrown2
    GT:
    Dr Margarita, Thats who!
    Yes, Dr margarita will be sportin a new 25 Bullet! I stopped by Howard today and snapped a couple pics. Wow, I take the guy for a ride and he goes and orders up one. Pretty cool DM, It looks better than the drawing.
    GT
    Good looking rig....what kind of power is going in that? Another quad whipple bass boat to contend with?

TPI
    mbrown2:
    GT:
    Dr Margarita, Thats who!
    GT
    Good looking rig....what kind of power is going in that? Another quad whipple bass boat to contend with? I dont think DM is going for Quad rotor troller, I think hes looking at engines up to 600 hp. It does'nt take a whole lot of power to get the boat over 80 mph. Whatever it is, Im sure itll be cool.
    GT

mbrown2
    Regardless of power, that boat looks quick standing still...DR-M, sweet boat.

Freak
    Nice. I really like that model boat, problem is my poor ass can't afford one.

sandblasted
    Nice boat...I really like the Howard 26 cat but this 25 is pretty nice...Also it looks like Howard has finally woke up as far as their gel coating work...nothing dull about the color scheme on this boat...

TPI
    Its only a matter of time till DM gets home from work, logs on and says "what the!@#$%**! thats my boat!" Hopefully he will be happy with all the positive remarks.
    GT

beer hunter
    Congrats Tom, that's a sweet lookin' ride ya got there Will it be finished before the Lake Powell trip?

BALLSDEEP
    Gary: check your PM.

Sun burners
    Nice!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast