Thread: Tonight Show-Jay Leno tonight

BajaMike
    I'm in Florida for the week...and just was watching the Tonight Show while on the boards, and the comedian George Wallace was on there...and I was actually LMAO!
    He's really funny...those on the West Coast will see it in 2 or 3 hours. Not that often you see a comedian on tv that really cracks you up.
    Oh, also, Farrah Facet (sp?) was on at the beginning....looks better then the last time I saw her.
    Anyway, if you're up, watch the show.
    argue
    Mike

JetBoatRich
    I saw him years ago in Redondo Beach, Jay Leno was the host.
    One of the funniest comedians I ever saw
    "people do the craziest things" one of his lines

Trailer Park Casanova
    Yea, he plays a few times a year at the Comedy and Magic Club.
    Funny!

hd&boatrider
    BajaMike:
    I'm in Florida for the week...and just was watching the Tonight Show while on the boards, and the comedian George Wallace was on there...and I was actually LMAO!
    He's really funny...those on the West Coast will see it in 2 or 3 hours. Not that often you see a comedian on tv that really cracks you up.
    Oh, also, Farrah Facet (sp?) was on at the beginning....looks better then the last time I saw her.
    Anyway, if you're up, watch the show.
    argue
    Mike Get back to work Mike....lol George Wallace has always been very funny and I don't know why he is not on more shows.

BajaMike
    [/qb][/QUOTE]Get back to work Mike....lol George Wallace has always been very funny and I don't know why he is not on more shows. [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Tom, most of my job out here this week is just to keep your brother working.....LOL......actually, Terry and Val have do a great job.
    Mike
    [ September 11, 2003, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: BajaMike ]

BajaMike
    oops.....dp.
    [ September 11, 2003, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: BajaMike ]

nodigg
    Mike, you gona be out here this weekend or still in Florida? Just saw Jay Leno in person at the Rock Store in Malibu last weekend. He rolled up in a early 1900 16 cylinder Italian roadster that sounded like a group of Harleys! Parked right next to my bike! (There goes my fifteen seconds of fame)