Thread: Hey Kevin

disco_charger
    The CBBB is invading our home stretch of river, are you and Omega1 going to come out and help defend our honor or what? I'd hate to think that we're going to let all these Parker slacker kids come out and show us up!
    Disco wink

RiverDave2
    Disco Charger, how are them fillings doing? wink
    RD

Hustler
    dc!! who you calling a parker slacker?

disco_charger
    Hustler, you are certainly excluded from that comment. My apology for lumping you in with the likes of slackers like that River Dave guy.
    River Dave, you just don't run Needles, cause with that commercial fishing boat of yours, you can't fill the hold. P.S. isn't that your boat they used in the Perfect Storm? The fillings are fine now, thanks

disco_charger
    Hustler, you are certainly excluded from that comment. My apology for lumping you in with the likes of slackers like that River Dave guy.
    River Dave, you just don't run Needles, cause with that commercial fishing boat of yours, you can't fill the hold. P.S. isn't that your boat they used in the Perfect Storm? The fillings are fine now, thanks

kevnmcd
    DC-Not going to be able to make...your going to have to defend it by yourself. O1 and I were at the sandbar last Sunday...we looked for ya but you were no where to be seen. We will be out there for Labor Day, you?