Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insert Foot Into Mouth!!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
    I stopped last night at my favorite truck stop to fuel up the tractor. I finished pumping my fuel and went inside. The guy at the counter is the same guy for the last five years.So as he is doing my paperwork this car pulls into the fuel pumps. This girl gets out. I look out the window and say Holy Shit that girl is UGLY... eek!
    He looks up at me and says "Thats My Wife" smile_sp

HavasuDreamin'
    How did the leather taste? How many shades of red/purple did your face turn?
    LOL

Her454
    I'm standing in line at a BBQ at the lake and I
    casually ask the lady next to me "when her baby is due?".....she snaps back at me, "Im not pregnant". Her husband then proceeds to admonish her about how fat she is and that she should lose that f'ng weight.......while I have to stand next to these people in line turning 12 shades of red.
    Thats a question I've never asked again. eek!

DansBlown73Nordic
    Just signed my reciept and got the hell out of there.....

Her454
    Forensic:
    That is so funny... My girlfriend at the time and I were hanging out with some people in Vegas when the same thing happens to my g-friends friend. Oh sh!t, was that funny. This girl looks at her and goes "im not pregnent" all quiet and heads for the nearest door.
    LOL... eek! Trust me, if there had a been a hole, I would have
    crawled in it. And of course her husband had to make it worse...... eek!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Me and Mr. Bordsmnj asked the dreadful "When are you due?" question at the river not to long ago. Happened to be a members wife too. Ooops. Needless to say, she was not pregnant. She doesn't talk to us much since then. frown
    [ October 06, 2003, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. Bordsmnj ]

WaterBox
    Ya had something like that happen to me too. Just moved to a small town, working for a oil well company, only knew the guy's I was working with, Had to leave extra early one morning for a job many miles away, The one guy said why don't you meet me for breakfast over at the cafe in the morning and you can ride with me, Ok sounds good, got to the cafe that morning he was already there, sat down looking at the menue and this good looking lady with Huge Boob's went over to wait on another table I said to him O.M.G. did you see them Boobs? eek! he said ya every night, thats my wife. He was cool with it he said it happens all the time. I think he plan's it out like that

DansBlown73Nordic
    I should have learned my lesson a couple years ago. Im at a customer getting loaded. I go in the office and here sets this girl who I would have swore was a HOOKER.... Real short skirt and top that pretty much said look at these... eek!
    So I go out where this guy is loading my truck. I say pretty Whippy Looking Chick in the office.
    He says thats my Daughter.... jawdrop LMAO
    [ October 06, 2003, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: Dans66Stevens ]

Kilrtoy
    I too have done the congrats thing,
    wow is it a boy or girl. IM NOT PREGNANT burningm , "Oh sorry", I said, "so when did you gain all that weight". I talking like 50 pounds. I guess she will be on a diet, I wasnt as embarrassed as she was....
    Moral of the story dont get fat....

summerlove
    When I was in college, we used to hang at a bar in San Diego called "The Spigot", well, one night, I'm with this new girl I had met and we were talking. I think she was a sophomore and I was a junior. She was having a hard time hearing me - and while it was loud, I had no problem hearing her. Well, after awhile, I kinda got tired of her saying "what, I didn't hear you" - for like the umteenth time... Well, you guessed it, I said to her, what are you deaf or something? Hey, I was only joking and I was laughing, but she then pulled her hair back to show off her beautiful ears, complete with hearing aids! eek! Oh man, did I feel like the jerk i was. I never went out with her again, imagine that! We did remain friends and we did laugh about it later - much later!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast