Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The War/ Politics

***boat
    At the request of a few forum members this topic is being created to try and stop the spawning of many threads on the same subject we have seen in recent days. Please post all stuff relating to current events and war here.
    Thanks
    ***boat Admin
    [ March 20, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

sandblasted
    ***boat:
    At the request of a few forum members this topic is being created to try and stop the spawning of many threads on the same subject we have seen in recent days. Please post all stuff relating to current events and war here.
    Thanks
    ***boat Admin Is that a direct order? Just kidding
    By the way, when a marine asks an Iraqi soldier if he is surrendering does the iraqi respond "oiu"

spectratoad
    Thanks ***boat, That will help to keep things a little more streamlined. Keep all the arguments in one spot too.

***boat
    Do you want me to start a back stabbing and tough guy thread as well? (Off topic sorry )

mbrown2
    ***boat:
    Do you want me to start a back stabbing and tough guy thread as well? (Off topic sorry ) LMAO...might help these days

sandblasted
    ***boat:
    Do you want me to start a back stabbing and tough guy thread as well? (Off topic sorry ) Hell no, it would just degenerate into something nice and pleasant..

HCS
    Can you make it "politics" and war?. Then make it "sticky" If you know what I mean. wink

***boat
    That is a better idea, done.

HCS
    Ok, I don't think!. I know, Barbara Boxer is stupid.

burtandnancy
    Well, its 11:30 PM Thursday evening, and the news keeps hinting that we may have gotten Sadam and his sons with our first shot! Wouldn't that be something. I've got mixed emotions, I wanted to see a few of those "mother of all bombs" take out a few palaces, but don't want to see any innocents hurt. For a war, its been pretty boring but isn't that great...

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast