Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The War/ Politics

spectratoad
    I saw that on hte news. I have a hard time believing that saddam would have him and his sons in one place when he knew something was about to happen.
    Wasn't it just a day or two earlier the news was saying that his sons were in charge of and located in different parts of the country? It would be awesome though to have hit our main target that quickly.

mike37
    did I just see peace protesters beating some one up on the news ????

HCS
    mike37:
    did I just see peace protesters beating some one up on the news ???? The screwed up peace activist in San Fransico turned a protest into a riot. SF has really turned into a stomping ground for all the weirdos. Not that it always hasn't been, it just seems to be getting worse.

HCS
    burtandnancy:
    Well, its 11:30 PM Thursday evening, and the news keeps hinting that we may have gotten Sadam and his sons with our first shot! Wouldn't that be something. I've got mixed emotions, I wanted to see a few of those "mother of all bombs" take out a few palaces, but don't want to see any innocents hurt. For a war, its been pretty boring but isn't that great... If we got Saddam and his followers and convince the rest of the country that they lost and to give up, we win!. Why waste all are bombs, you might as well just leave them in there boxes. Psychological warfair just might win most of this war.

Freak
    [ March 21, 2003, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: Freak ]

Freak
    Sorry for yelling - It's a cut and paste from Dennis Miller.
    [ March 21, 2003, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Freak ]

hot_diggity_dog
    I support our president and our troops 100%.
    I agree with your right to freedom of speech. wink
    But there are times that it is in your best interest to not publicly state your opinion, as it will create a situation that is a lose lose situation. yuk
    In these times support is needed. If you want to stand up and protest the war then protest against Iraq or Sadaam. argue
    It gives the wrong impression when you state these types of opinions during WAR, that you are anti AMERICAN, whether you think it our not, that's how you will be perceived. eek!
    I suggest in these trying and difficult times. idea
    [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/516/55stfu-med.jpg[/img]
    And support our troops
    GO USA
    HDD
    [ March 21, 2003, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

MJ19
    mike37:
    did I just see peace protesters beating some one up on the news ???? It's sooo screwed they are beating someone up over "PEACE" just like the people that blow up abortion clinics because they are killing...LAME
    Practice what you preach!!!

MJ19
    hot_diggity_dog:
    It gives the wrong impression when you state these types of opinions during WAR, that you are anti AMERICAN, whether you think it our not, that's how you will be perceived. eek! I agree...by protesting the war during a war, you do appear anti-american.
    I support our troops 100%, I support the UK troops as well as all the other allies.

Freak
    Understood - but who is protesting? your perception is interesting. "nevermind" Just posting a Dennis Miller rant. I found funny so down it goes. I'm 100%. Airborne - Desert Storm vet. My bro too. So......
    [ March 21, 2003, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Freak ]

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast