Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Isle on Sunday

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Anybody goin' to the Lost Isle this weekend???

Chase
    Is that you in the Pic??

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Chase:
    Is that you in the Pic?? no...

Hermosa
    I might try Berressa Sunday, was there on Mothers Day, the lake was empty. Have a good one!

Sangster
    Hermosa:
    I might try Berressa Sunday, was there on Mothers Day, the lake was empty. Have a good one! Don't count on it being empty this weekend....

HCS
    Sangster:
    Hermosa:
    I might try Berressa Sunday, was there on Mothers Day, the lake was empty. Have a good one! Don't count on it being empty this weekend.... I here ya there, I know alot of people heading that way.

Chase
    I just had post 69........it was OK

Her454
    MrsAuqu- Just got off the phone with my niece who's with the SJ Sheriffs Dept (she dispatches the boats) and they ALREADY have extra patrols out there...and SKI Beach for the entire weekend. Apparently are expecting it to get pretty rowdy out there and they're going to have more water patrol than ever. Be careful.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Her454:
    MrsAuqu- Just got off the phone with my niece who's with the SJ Sheriffs Dept (she dispatches the boats) and they ALREADY have extra patrols out there...and SKI Beach for the entire weekend. Apparently are expecting it to get pretty rowdy out there and they're going to have more water patrol than ever. Be careful. Thank you Her454....I've never been, the Mr. has. I am expecting it to be crazy....I just hope it won't get too crazy!! Heard a lot of stories about that place! Mr. Aqua is trying to tell me different. We'll see! wink

Her454
    Ms. AquaBoogie1:
    Thank you Her454....I've never been, the Mr. has. I am expecting it to be crazy....I just hope it won't get too crazy!! Heard a lot of stories about that place! Mr. Aqua is trying to tell me different. We'll see! wink Stories are probably true (sorry MrAqua wink ) I used to go out there early 80's and it was crazy then...I know they've been in trouble alot over the years and law enforcement is heavy on big weekends now but its pretty fun. If you like Mai Tai's you have to have one, they're famous for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast