Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: a sad day for california

Over 18
    well, cnn is reporting that davis and bustamante have been defeated by arnold. i wont even go into a long rant about what we can expect... all i have to say is:
    1 - we have become the laughing stock of the united states , maybe the world
    2 - we have proven that elections can and will be undone if they result in the election of a democratic candidate
    3 - we now have someone in office who is willing to work for zee people. some of us (conservatives) dont know whats good for us though or understand that the government requires money to operate
    sucks for us.
    [ October 07, 2003, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Over 18 ]

Over 18
    im trying to be optimistic about this though. now we have a republican scapegoat and hopefully it will be a good long time before another one is elected
    [ October 07, 2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Over 18 ]

ROZ
    Wow, Glad to see you're so optimistic.....
    1 and 2. Please tell me how we are the laughing stock of the world? The way I see it, the recall is proof the system can work.... Too bad the voter turn out wasn't this great a couple years ago. We wouldn't be in the mess we're in...
    3. Money to operate. God damn right...State operation expenses should come before most all social programs...Not the other way around...
    You're no conservative....
    Originally posted by: Over 18
    have been defeated by arnold. i wont even go into a long rant about what we can expect...

RiverToysJas
    What'eva, we vote how we want!!!
    I think Carl Weathers needs to run for Governor somewhere! Eventually the whole cast of Predator will hold office.... wink
    At least now I don't have to move my family to Arizona!!!
    RTJas
    [ October 07, 2003, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

ROZ
    Over 18:
    im trying to be optimistic about this though. You sound like it...
    Over 18:
    now we have a republican scapegoat and hopefully it will be a good long time before another one is elected Scapegoat??How do you see that Mr conspiracy man...
    Long time before another is elected? Another what, scapegoat, democrat or republican? You don't make any sense....

ROZ
    RiverToysJas:
    RTJas That's the same thing I was thinking!!!! Although I could sell my ca. house and pay cash for a house and live like MR Big

H2Oaddict
    Over 18:
    well, cnn is reporting that davis and bustamante have been defeated by arnold. i wont even go into a long rant about what we can expect... all i have to say is:
    1 - we have become the laughing stock of the united states , maybe the world
    2 - we have proven that elections can and will be undone if they result in the election of a democratic candidate
    3 - we now have someone in office who is willing to work for zee people. some of us (conservatives) dont know whats good for us though or understand that the government requires money to operate
    sucks for us. Someone should have Terminated this guys gene pool

H20Advantage
    I hope this sends a message to all elected officials. If you mishandle your powers in office and not listen to the people, we will vote you out.
    Maybe this will make others think twice before putting their agenda before the good of the people who actually voted for them.
    I wonder how many of those receiving the free hand outs actually take the time to vote??
    I glad to see my vote has been counted.

RiverToysJas
    ROZ:
    RiverToysJas:
    RTJas That's the same thing I was thinking!!!! Although I could sell my ca. house and pay cash for a house and live like MR Big Yeah, but the commute would kill us!!!! wink
    RTJas

Mandelon
    Looks like Gary Coleman is coming in at sixth place....

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast