Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: college Football Ratings?

College Football Ratings have come out and how does your favorite team rank. Is OK really that ggod ..seems to me they are. Ohio State is not playing like the no. 1 team they claimed to be at the start of the season. they are lucky they are not 1-2.
    My Trojans I believe are should be no. 2! As I predicted Pete Carroll's challenge would be to keep his boys focused for the easy teams. The week off should help them a lot. Especially Bing's ankle. With momentum now on our side the PAc 10 seems like ours to lose> If we play every conference game at our potential there isn't a serious challenger on our schedule. Linart now with 9 touchdowns is averaging 3 TDs per game and in Interception per game more than good enough to win the PAC 10.
    UCLA is in dissaray and probably won't score a touchdown against OK or USC. That team is hurting. Poor Notre Domers you have to be sick. No promise of any offense on the horizon and it is a pretty sound bet this won't be the only time the irsh get shut out this year. And I find it baffeling because at Stanford Tyrone coached an inventive and up field offense with talent less than he has now. However he didn't play the schedule he is now. Maybe he wasn't the coach for the job.
    Well I just love college football and Florida State, like Ohio State, is lucky they are not 1-2.
    what do you think? I still stand on my previous prediction USC could run the table and be undefeated!

TrojanDan
    It's only a matter of time before Ohio State runs out of LUCK and loses a game. As long as SC keeps on doing what they are doing, they will eventually move up (since Ohio St. is bound to lose soon). But I am deeply sorry to see the Auburn Tigers fall out of the top 25 in just the first two games of the year. cry

sorry dog
    Why? Tubbs is a moron.

sandblasted
    As a professional Trojan hater it pains me to see them doing so well and UCLA choking! The Bruins could have won the Colorado game, if they had receivers that actually could hang on to the ball!...
    On the bright side, Auburn was way overrated and Hawaii is a team USC should beat easily...No surprise there...I have to admit USC has the better team than UCLA this year but they will not have a walk in the park with the PAC 10 this year..Washington State is looking real good, Oregon had another decent team and by the time USC-UCLA meet anything can happen...The underdog has won plenty of those rivalry games...
    enjoy your wins. If USC can win out than they deserve to be in a top BCS bowl...I do think they are better than Ohio State..but the West Coast never gets the respect from the football gurus back east...

El Chingon
    But I am deeply sorry to see the Auburn Tigers fall out of the top 25 in just the first two games of the year. cry [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Look at the bright side,they scored their first touchdown in their third game of the year.

THOR
    I cant believe you guys have enough time to hop off of the bandwagon, post, and then get back on. You must be fast.

fear the turtle
    I think the BCS may be in trouble this year and see multiple undefeated teams. IMHO USC and Michigan are the top of the class right now. Oklahoma and FSU close behind. I could see the 4 teams going undefeated. Oklahoma and FSU(very dangerous game against Colorado this week) have a really tough schedule, which in all likelyhood will make them jump USC and UM in the BCS rankings, but also gives them the greatest probablility for a loss.
    As it stands now, I would love to see USC and Michigan in the rose bowl. Oklahoma and FSU in the Fiesta. Then give anything to see the winners square off.
    And don't count OSU out just yet, those close games can build alot of character for big games later in the year.

SCUBA STEVE
    THOR:
    I cant believe you guys have enough time to hop off of the bandwagon, post, and then get back on. You must be fast. Where do you get all this bandwagon talk from?
    btw where's my beer.

THOR
    Do you want flat,warm beer from the mail? Seriously?
    Or, would you rather me deliver it to you from my ice cold cooler while at the sandbar?
    BTW, I know you, Trojan Dan, and El Chingon are loyalist, but Busti came out of nowhere.

SCUBA STEVE
    THOR:
    Do you want flat,warm beer from the mail? Seriously?
    Or, would you rather me deliver it to you from my ice cold cooler while at the sandbar?
    BTW, I know you, Trojan Dan, and El Chingon are loyalist, but Busti came out of nowhere. Hand delivery please.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast