Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: college Football Ratings?

Blown 472
    Busti, football??? they are not very high tech are they??

THOR
    SCUBA STEVE:
    THOR:
    Do you want flat,warm beer from the mail? Seriously?
    Or, would you rather me deliver it to you from my ice cold cooler while at the sandbar?
    BTW, I know you, Trojan Dan, and El Chingon are loyalist, but Busti came out of nowhere. Hand delivery please. I thought you would say that....

I have been a Trojan rooter since I attended my first game in 1959. Ever since I registered on this forum I have been posting up heralding USC even at the risk of being obnoxious. I have sent my kid brother, he's 13 years me Jr., and my son there as well. Both graduated as Trojans. I am certainly not "out of no where". Last year I predicted FUCLA and the irish may not score a touchdown against us and if they did it would be luck!....pretty damn accurate!
    USC and the Wolverines have a situation that could be dangerous. I caution both teams not to make to much of there victories over Auburn and the irish respectively. Both teams were obviously way over rated and have proven out to be very weak teams. Hell BYU gave the Trojans more trouble than Auburn did! Both teams could be really up there in the hunt but SC for me has to beat Oregonand AZ State soundly before I can really and honestly say they deserve to be no. one. I love my team but I'd rather have the respect of the rest of the college football world with those two victories than to be just a bandwagon rider.
    We will see what Mich does with Oregon.
    Personally I am rooting for the Ducks! Overall
    the Trojans have the best chances to win the PAC 10 and with their defense they could go undefeated. I firmly believe that every major coach and sport writer in the country believes that the USC DEFENSE IS THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY. I also believe that these same people feel that our offense is suspect. Good! I hope that the rest of the Trojans opposing schedule thinks the same thing!

fear the turtle
    FYI - Don't know if any of you follow the recruiting circles but I just read USC is on the verge(He named them his clear cut leader) of landing another stud WR. 6'4" 4.4 speed from NJ. Top 6 nationally.

SCUBA STEVE
    Busti I agree w/u. USC still has to face some tough pac 10 teams. Dont forget wsu.... even w/o gesser they are still playing tuff.
    It would be nice if the ducks can beat up on Michigan, but I doubt that will happen. Right at this moment it would be nice for USC to meet Michigan for the national championship, or at least the rosebowl! But I wont get ahead of myself just yet.

THOR
    BUSTI:
    I have been a Trojan rooter since I attended my first game in 1959. Ever since I registered on this forum I have been posting up heralding USC even at the risk of being obnoxious. I have sent my kid brother, he's 13 years me Jr., and my son there as well. Both graduated as Trojans. I am certainly not "out of no where". Last year I predicted FUCLA and the irish may not score a touchdown against us and if they did it would be luck!....pretty damn accurate!
    USC and the Wolverines have a situation that could be dangerous. I caution both teams not to make to much of there victories over Auburn and the irish respectively. Both teams were obviously way over rated and have proven out to be very weak teams. Hell BYU gave the Trojans more trouble than Auburn did! Both teams could be really up there in the hunt but SC for me has to beat Oregonand AZ State soundly before I can really and honestly say they deserve to be no. one. I love my team but I'd rather have the respect of the rest of the college football world with those two victories than to be just a bandwagon rider.
    We will see what Mich does with Oregon.
    Personally I am rooting for the Ducks! Overall
    the Trojans have the best chances to win the PAC 10 and with their defense they could go undefeated. I firmly believe that every major coach and sport writer in the country believes that the USC DEFENSE IS THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY. I also believe that these same people feel that our offense is suspect. Good! I hope that the rest of the Trojans opposing schedule thinks the same thing! Go play in the SEC and we will see how you do.

El Chingon
    Hand delivery please. [/QB][/QUOTE]
    And I want YOU pumping my gas in my boat.
    Hey scuba! Aren't you and i gonna be at the sandbar this saturday? Let's invite Thor.

THOR
    El Chingon:
    Hand delivery please. And I want YOU pumping my gas in my boat.
    Hey scuba! Aren't you and i gonna be at the sandbar this saturday? Let's invite Thor. [/QB][/QUOTE]
    I will be shaking those beers all the way to your boats. wink

SCUBA STEVE
    thats right el chingon!!
    Thor do I need to save room in my cooler this weekend??
    No shaken beers please. (I said please)
    btw the only good team in the sec is georgia. lol
    [ September 16, 2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

THOR
    and LSU, GA, Bama, Tennessee, and....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast