Havasu Luvr
    "Thank You" for the Email
    You've Got Mail
    Let me know what you think?
    HL

RiverKitty
    Woo Hoo!!! "I've Got Mail"!!!
    Have read and will respond shortly!
    I don't care what they say about you guys, "You are *gentlemen*!!! (Did I say that *outloud*???) ;o)
    You Rock!!!

Havasu Luvr
    Hello Kitty.
    WOW ! ! ! Nice Pic ! ! ! You're very attractive and Yes ! ! I would consider YOU a "RIver Babe", now I'm even more excited to meet you. You're one of Todd's girls?? So do you know Victoria (Inga) and Mark? They know me "Havasu Luvr" David. Please tell Inga that I need to meet up with her to get my squeeze and give her that gift I promised. Here's some of those pics that you could not download. I will send you an email so I may continue our "Small World" (pre-party) relationship.....lol
    HL

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Cutie, opsss Kitty
    You've got Mail again
    HL
    [ September 29, 2002, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Luvr ]

RiverKitty
    Havasu Luvr
    [QB]Hello Kitty.
    WOW ! ! ! Nice Pic ! ! ! You're very attractive and Yes ! ! I would consider YOU a "RIver Babe", now I'm even more excited to meet you. You're one of Todd's girls?? So do you know Victoria (Inga) and Mark? They know me "Havasu Luvr" David. Please tell Inga that I need to meet up with her to get my squeeze and give her that gift I promised. Here's some of those pics that you could not download. I will send you an email so I may continue our "Small World" (pre-party) relationship.....lol
    HL
    (Holy Krike! Did he say that "outloud"???)
    Well, I *was* one of Todd's girls. Not sure I like that terminology, however, I haven't worked a Regatta since the Essex Regatta. I've been too busy with my day job.
    As for Victoria, I haven't been able to contact her for months. I wonder if she's still on-line. I would love to have her come out and join us for the party. Does anyone else know how to get ahold of her?

Havasu Luvr
    Kitty,
    I have Victoria's number, I will call her during the week and see if she can come out and play, maybe Mark will be in town and launch with us. I will let you know if she's playing or not..
    HL

RiverKitty
    HL,
    That would be awsome! Ask her if she's still on-line. If she is, give her my e-mail address and tell her to shoot me an e-mail sometime!

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Cutie,
    Consider it done wink
    HL