Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suicide...........

Kachina26
    No, I'm not leaving HB. But doesn't anybody jump off bridges or hang themselves anymore? I've only made 2 round trips from LA to Barstow, and both trips I've had to wait for the coroner to scrape some foking loser off of the tracks! Not to mention the shit they put the poor crew through having to see that shit. Talk about being inconsiderate. Rant off, I'm out for round 3

slink
    No, I'm not leaving HB. But doesn't anybody jump off bridges or hang themselves anymore? I've only made 2 round trips from LA to Barstow, and both trips I've had to wait for the coroner to scrape some foking loser off of the tracks! Not to mention the shit they put the poor crew through having to see that shit. Talk about being inconsiderate. Rant off, I'm out for round 3
    We just had one (hit by train) in Corona last week. Found the box car w/ "evidence" in Barstow. Don't know if it was suicide or just a misplaced "Jump" from car to car, ugly either way.

ahhell
    Ahhhhhh...the joy's of being on the rails....let the coyotes lick them up
    So Randy, where's home???

dragboat
    A good friend of mine sat down in front of a train several years ago, the dumb ass. There is no answer.

Kachina26
    We just had one (hit by train) in Corona last week. Found the box car w/ "evidence" in Barstow. Don't know if it was suicide or just a misplaced "Jump" from car to car, ugly either way.That's the first one I got stuck behind. I had heard that the guy that hit him was unaware. Wasn't sure if someone fell off or jumped under.

Kachina26
    Ahhhhhh...the joy's of being on the rails....let the coyotes lick them up
    So Randy, where's home???
    for the next 2 weeks it's on a train or in a hotel in La or Barstow.

Tom Brown
    People just don't put the effort into suicide anymore.

Jbb
    People just don't put the effort into suicide anymore.
    Teddy sniffin glue...he was twelve years old.....

boatsnblondes
    KAchina, welcome to the Rails....you got your cherry early I see..some guys wait years for that...get used to it....it happens all the time. Be careful out there, watch your back, LEARN all you can from the oldheads, and keep your mouth shut, and you should do fine. And remember, it's the things you CAN'T hear that will kill you out there....develope a sixth sense about things that go bump and you should do fine......we should get together some time a talk trains.....I've been a hoghead with UP for about 17 years..enjoy, it will get old soon.... :rollside: mean while, I roll in these bad boys.....
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=12200&stc=1

RiverToysJas
    18yo Miss Deaf Texas was killed last week. She was walking to meet her Mother......she was walking on the rr tracks while text messaging on her phone!!! Deaf to all sounds, and walking on the RR tracks! It wasn't suicide, but not too smart. The train that hit her came up from behind, and was on the horn and brakes when it hit her. Here's the whole story.... (http://edition.cnn.com/2006/US/03/15/miss.deaf.texas/)
    RTJas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast