Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'M FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Laveyman
    (Picture the munchkins in the Wizard of Oz singing this for me...)
    Ding dong the biatch is gone, the biatch is gone. Ding dong the wicked biatch is gone! yuk
    Today my divorce is final at long last! I got raked over the coals pretty hard, but most importantly, I KEPT THE BOAT! Anyone looking for a used wife? Just take over payments and assume all liabilities and she's yours!!! Cash settlements offered within reason for quick marriages!!!
    After two years of the hell she put me through, this is the best damn New Years present I could ever ask for!

Blown 472
    Good day eh!! happy new year to you.

Liberator TJ1984
    Amen Brother !!!
    My final trial date is Jan.8th....
    were comin' down the backstretch around turn 4 lookin' for the checkered Flag !

Laveyman
    It couldn't be better!!! Happy New Years back at y'all!!!
    Liberator,
    The last few weeks are HELL! You basically end up kiss the hags a$$ to make sure she doesn't change her mind on the final agreement. Jan 8th will be a sweet day for ya. wink

Liberator TJ1984
    Thanks
    My situation is a little different
    Instead of her having me by the whevos eek!
    you might say I got her by the Fajita's wink

Jungle Boy
    It's cheaper to rent them than to buy them. Can't live without them and can't kill them. Hope things get better for you now.

GlastronGuy
    Laveyman:
    Anyone looking for a used wife? Just take over payments and assume all liabilities and she's yours!!! Cash settlements offered within reason for quick marriages!!! Pics?
    wink

diggler
    I am so never getting married! I'm just going to adopt a 25 year old that has their own apartment. All of my friends are going through divorces too.
    Of course, in the eyes of my friend's wives, I am satan incarnate because I lead them to do bad things!

DOHARA
    Congrats on that, Sometimes it's cheaper to keep them. argue

DOHARA
    LIKIS 101 BABY

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast