Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wifes being a witch, no river she says....

rvrkaosI
    My wife has put on her Dr. Evil cap tonight, and cancelled our river trip! cry She doesn't want to stay at Super 8, rather she wants to stay at the Blue Water, which is 2x the price. eek! I myself would rather sleep in the boat, as we have a mid cud, but of course being sentimental to the situation, chose a motel. She says NO! devil The words that have come out of my mouth are beyond what I can write.... burningm
    Has anyone else had these situations??? I am pissed off right now, on the fact the weather is great, the beers are in the fridge, and I'm stuck at home picking up dog sh*t! argue

little rowe boat
    Maybe it's just that time of the month.

rvrkaosI
    little rowe boat:
    Maybe it's just that time of the month. Well that was last week, does an attitude adjustment linger over longer??

Tom Brown
    That's spousal abuse, rvrkaosI. If you end up in divorce court, you'll get everyting.
    Joking aside, can't you at least get out for the day?

Stupid Fast
    Trade her in for a newer model.
    Been there heard that. Makes you want to go by your self and leave her bad aditude self at home eek!
    P.S you are never stuck anywhere.

Jrocket
    Sorry to hear that.In the 14 or 15 years that I have been with my wife,she has never told me what I cant or have to do.She's a keeper I guess...

rvrkaosI
    Tom Brown:
    That's spousal abuse, rvrkaosI. If you end up in divorce court, you'll get everyting.
    Joking aside, can't you at least get out for the day? 5 hour drive to Havasu, and believe me, I would leave her at home if I could, but I don't want to leave my son at home, and my wife won't let him go alone, as he is 2 years old.... He's a river rat though in my books, loves to go fast!

mike37
    whats wrong with super 8 ???

rvrkaosI
    Jrocket:
    Sorry to hear that.In the 14 or 15 years that I have been with my wife,she has never told me what I cant or have to do.She's a keeper I guess... My wife used to be that way before we were married... what happened??

rvrkaosI
    mike37:
    whats wrong with super 8 ??? My point exactly!!! Just becuase the carpet was a bit old, she went ballistic.... I thought this place was o.k. not the ritz, but hey, you are on the lake from 7am - 11pm, and sleep only about 4 hours. It's only one night.... my 2cts.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast