Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got the Youngblood home and in the barn

progplb

Carnivalride
    Perry,
    Congrats on the new ride! How long before it's ready to hit the water?

Cheyenne372
    Perry,
    Congrats on the new ride! How long before it's ready to hit the water?
    Hopefully as soon has he gets the Dallas Cowboy colors off of it!

Rocket
    Looks nice!! (Dallas Cowboy Colors and all!!),,,,,, :rollside:
    What class will it be racing in??

DUECE'SDAD
    Blue is an Easter Egg color, never paint your boat or harley blue, unless . . . well nevermind. Its racing in the slow class, what is the name of that class again Perry ? ? ? What headers are those on there ? ? I guess with two jet boats, your twice as cool ! ! ! What was the comment about the gauges, you didnt get the new ones ? ? ?

progplb
    It should be ready to go by Easter weekend... And as far as the paint goes it will probably be a year or two on the Dallas Cowboy colors.
    Rocket I haven't stepped up to the big boys yet (SDBA) I hit as many outlaw races as I can find. If ya got an extra sponsor or two hanging around wanting to sponsor a 11 or 12 second jet send them my way.
    DD I got the new gauges but I didn't like them. If any one wants a full set of Sun gauges and Tach pm me I will set you up.

DUECE'SDAD
    It should be ready to go by Easter weekend... And as far as the paint goes it will probably be a year or two on the Dallas Cowboy colors.
    Rocket I haven't stepped up to the big boys yet (SDBA) I hit as many outlaw races as I can find. If ya got an extra sponsor or two hanging around wanting to sponsor a 11 or 12 second jet send them my way.
    DD I got the new gauges but I didn't like them. If any one wants a full set of Sun gauges and Tach pm me I will set you up.
    Dibs on the guages, come on man what about the dirty boat, it needs guages, whatcha gotta have, Im thinkin that will be suffiecient finders fee on the ole girl

progplb
    I think the water, oil and volt will take care of the finders fee and the tach should make a good down payment on the sponson repair. The Dirty boat has gauges. The headers are off of my old engine. Do you have that set of headers to the powder coaters yet?

DUECE'SDAD
    I think the water, oil and volt will take care of the finders fee and the tach should make a good down payment on the sponson repair. The Dirty boat has gauges. The headers are off of my old engine. Do you have that set of headers to the powder coaters yet?
    The dirty boat has ornaments that fill the holes, to be called gauges they need to guage, and not be filled with condensation, or fog. Those guages are older than me. trying to get the headers off today, just missed the first truck out, but have another trip with in one mile of the place going this afternoon

soupersonic
    Is that the same hull as the the Scorpion ?The scorpions were being built here in AZ until he sold the business and took the molds with him to Iowa. Nice fast and light hulls that like loads of power. Cool looking ride you have there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast