Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu weekend recap with pics

dkehzrd
    First off the weather was great. There were times on saturday where it was hot and there wasnt a drop of rain in site. Also a good amount of people were there. The maroon and blue ultra cat was verry impressive in person as well as of course the kroozin skater which i saw a few times. I had a great time until early this morning when i stopped to take a leak and ended up coming off plane in a shallow area and scrapped the bottom of the skeg. Whats weird is that after that i lost about 4 mph but the prop looks fine. Any suggestions on what may be wrong? Anyway how was everyone elses weekend?
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...6/DSCF0369.jpg
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...6/DSCF0386.jpg
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...6/DSCF0387.jpg
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...6/DSCF0388.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
    Waiting for boobies. :devil:

waterboy
    i was parked right next to you in a playcraft ,was that you who came and took the picture for us? Oh yea i had to get towed home last night near essex road. looking for a ford mech. for 01 f-250 diesel near upland. :cry:

dkehzrd
    i was parked right next to you in a playcraft ,was that you who came and took the picture for us? Oh yea i had to get towed home last night near essex road. looking for a ford mech. for 01 f-250 diesel near upland. :cry:
    Yea i remember being parked next to you but i wasnt the one who took the picture. I was wearing a grey commander hat all weekend. Sorry to hear about your truck.

waterboy
    i was the young one, i was with my parents and there friends i will be back this weekend with my wife and kids, summers here :rollside:

riverracerx
    saw your boat. Very sharp looking on the water. Glad you passed the marina db test! I saw them checking out your boat on the ramp.

dkehzrd
    saw your boat. Very sharp looking on the water. Glad you passed the marina db test! I saw them checking out your boat on the ramp.
    Haha yea it just barely passed. Now i can put on my headers and pnuemantic controlled mufflers. I saw you several times in the channel your boat sounds good, which motor are you running?

riverracerx
    Stock 502 baby! Passed at the marina with no mufflers!
    I must have spoken to your dad?? Was he the one in the diesel when you were launching? I told him to make sure to kill the truck so you didn't get any unwanted engine noise on their meter. But you sounded pretty...muffled.
    Sorry I didn't recognize you from the boards or I would have stopped to chat. Boat looks killer though!
    Chris

dkehzrd
    Stock 502 baby! Passed at the marina with no mufflers!
    I must have spoken to your dad?? Was he the one in the diesel when you were launching? I told him to make sure to kill the truck so you didn't get any unwanted engine noise on their meter. But you sounded pretty...muffled.
    Sorry I didn't recognize you from the boards or I would have stopped to chat. Boat looks killer though!
    Chris
    I wish i could of gotten the 502 but i had a hard time gettin insurance. Your boat sounds awesome! Yea my dad was in the deisel it was his first time to havasu. Yea it just passed at 85db.

Throttle
    nice pics... hope to catch all of ya in a couple weeks... :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast