Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wtf miller???

Blown 472
    Thought you killed all those damn things.

miller19j
    Those little bastards get sneakier each year.

MJ19
    Blown I could just see you and Miller falling for the oldest duck trick in the book.

Jordy
    That would be pretty funny. The 1st Annual Blown and Miller Cockblockathon.

Blown 472
    jordanpaulk:
    That would be pretty funny. The 1st Annual Blown and Miller Cockblockathon. Would you be playing the part of Jerry Lewis???

Jordy
    Blown 472:
    Would you be playing the part of Jerry Lewis??? You don't see my name anywhere on there now do you? That's because Miller is the undisputed king and took over any involvment I may have held. I may sport block from time to time, but not on here. That's up to Miller to pursue.

miller19j
    jordanpaulk:
    Blown 472:
    Would you be playing the part of Jerry Lewis??? You don't see my name anywhere on there now do you? That's because Miller is the undisputed king and took over any involvment I may have held. I may sport block from time to time, but not on here. That's up to Miller to pursue. I only block you Jordy.

WetWillie
    Jordy,
    I got a question for you.. I was looking at your little picture and was wondering is that an attic your living in there?
    WW

Jordy
    WetWillie:
    I was looking at your little picture and was wondering is that an attic your living in there? No, but close. That is the bar/lodge at the top of the mountain at Sunrise Ski Resort on the White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation in Eastern Arizona. The Indians have some kind of sense of humor making us climb three flights of stairs in ski boots to get our fire water...
    And thanks Miller, I appreciate that.

MJ19
    jordanpaulk:
    You don't see my name anywhere on there now do you? Would you like your name on there? wink

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast