Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wtf miller???

miller19j
    68campbell:
    Hey miller,
    how did he get that top off w/o beads or alcohol?
    If thats a cockblock, I wanna be one to Firearms baby…Firearms… You would be surprised what people will do when they are staring down a 12 bore

Jordy
    DogHouse:
    I think we can add "King Troublemaker" to your long list of titles!!! Me, a troublemaker? Get out of here. Now if I was wrong and stirring that kind of stuff up, then a troublemaker I might be.

MJ19
    jordanpaulk:
    DogHouse:
    I think we can add "King Troublemaker" to your long list of titles!!! Me, a troublemaker? Get out of here. Now if I was wrong and stirring that kind of stuff up, then a troublemaker I might be. Jordy,
    I don't think you're a troublemaker...maybe a pot stirrer wink

Jordy
    I may stir an occasional pot from time to time...

MJ19
    jordanpaulk:
    I may stir an occasional pot from time to time... I'm going to state this and it may get me in trouble...but what the hell...here goes.
    Jordy, the boards would not be the same without your stirring.

hot_diggity_dog
    Don't feel too bad...I can only be a good little post ***** in ONE location...covering all the threads like Jordy and all the boards, takes skill. My mamma used to say "Better to be good at ONE thing then to be a jack of all trades" MJ19,
    I know the Miller's have a tow rig!!!
    Someone's got to look out for the latest stuff to tow with. wink
    Also there's some good pot stirring going on too! eek! eek!
    HDD
    [ March 04, 2003, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

Sangster
    Either would the POT....

Jordy
    MJ19:
    Jordy, the boards would not be the same without your stirring. I might have to pull a Miller and use that in my signature. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me. wink
    The posting is going to start to cut back soon though as Jordy got a new full time jobby job. A position was pretty much created from scratch for me in a new division, so I'm going to have to take the ball and run to get things off the ground. I'm excited about the whole thing.
    The best part is it's a sales job, so it's not like I'm going to have to work work.

MJ19
    jordanpaulk:
    MJ19:
    Jordy, the boards would not be the same without your stirring. I might have to pull a Miller and use that in my signature. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me. wink
    The posting is going to start to cut back soon though as Jordy got a new full time jobby job. A position was pretty much created from scratch for me in a new division, so I'm going to have to take the ball and run to get things off the ground. I'm excited about the whole thing.
    The best part is it's a sales job, so it's not like I'm going to have to work work. I worded it in a certain way, just in case you did pull a miller.
    Tell me about the jobby job...very cool!!!

hot_diggity_dog
    Cool Jordy,
    You got a job at that Ford Dealer? eek! eek!
    So that Todd G dude hooked you up! wink LOL
    HDD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast