Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What were you doing 20 years ago?

MikeF
    Well almost 20 yrs ago wink .
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/tabletop.JPG[/img]
    Got any cool or funny pics of you and your friends from the past??

Mandelon
    Hey Mike, nice table top. I remember those Tuff Wheel rims. Here it is all these years later and we're still into anodized aluminum...It just costs more now cuz it goes on a boat!!
    And who can forget those cool OP shorts?? Puka shell necklaces and white slip on Vans???? Oh take me back.......I want to part my hair in the middle again!!!

Craig
    20 years ago.....working at a little nuke plant in Jersey, racing at Englishtown on Sundays and hangin' out at Seaside Heights on Friday & Saturday nights

CMABadseed
    20 years ago???? hmmm
    teething probably, biting the hell out of everything with the teeth i did have!
    haha

HammerDown
    Playing the Drums in Rock Bands...and being neck deep in pussy!

Beautiful Noise
    Hmmmmmm.........20 Years ago lets see I was Going to Parker, Driving the same 37mph Flatbottom I have to day, Drinking Coors.........DAMN I better get a LIFE.
    Steve

MikeF
    Mandelon:
    Hey Mike, nice table top. I remember those Tuff Wheel rims. Here it is all these years later and we're still into anodized aluminum...It just costs more now cuz it goes on a boat!!
    And who can forget those cool OP shorts?? Puka shell necklaces and white slip on Vans???? Oh take me back.......I want to part my hair in the middle again!!!Thanx M!, Those tuff wheels were some of the only ones I could'nt break. I'd bend all the alloy wheels. I broke practically everything on the those bikes and a few bones too. The redline forks and flight cranks were indestuctable!
    I still wear vans and I think those shorts in the pic were stubbies.
    If I had started riding a mx bike a little earlier I would have been in those crusty demon's of dirt videos for sure. I should not have stopped!!
    Post some pics people! I wanna see and maybe get to poke a little fun!?

MJ19

About 20 years ago I was sitting on a red raft watching my lame friend crash on what she called a HUGE wave.

RiverToysJas
    My old BMX bike from the late 70s is still alive and well, at my parent's house! It's still in pretty good shape too, and YES, it has yellow TUFF Wheels!!! Dad keeps telling me I need to come pick it up, hell in a few year my son will be able to take it over. I'm sure he'll love it as much as I did! yeah, right!
    RTJas

77charger
    twenty years ago i was sking behind my jet boat which i still have til my brother picks it up i have pics from then too.Also riding atcs remeber those 110s.camping with my parents and trout fishing.Anyone remember those z rims for bmx bikes or how bout the moto mags on the mongooses?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast