Thread: What many postal workers do that pisses me off...

Over 18
    1- mess up my landscaping
    2- charge too much for stamps
    3- wear clothes that dont fit em
    4- try to stuff large boxes into the mailbox rather than bring them to the door
    5- deliver things to the wrong p.o. box
    what do postal workers do that pisses you off? no offense to any mail carriers who might be reading

comin' unscrewed
    Promptly go on their scheduled break regardless of how many people are waiting in line at the post office.

Moneypitt
    I can think of several "Front page" news items that involve "postal workers". Hence the term "Going Postal". Nothing scarier than someone buying big ammo with a "postal" picture ID
    ...........Moneypitt

spectratoad
    1- Have me deliver my neighbors mail since they can't seem to get it right.
    2- If I go online to change my address they charge $1.
    3- Charge me more for services because they can't be competitive then boast about their raises they were able to give.
    4- Charge me for overnight delivery but they won't guarantee it.
    5- Give me group mailboxes instead of bringing it to my door.
    6- walk around looking like homeless, or gangbangers, or punks instead of professional employees.
    I hate the post office with a passion. I would love nothing more than to see them go out of business. I will drive miles out of my way to drop off a bill rather than put a stamp on an envelope and give them .37. I also do most everything on the internet.
    I wish the government would quite subsidising them and feed them to the wolves. It would be either sink or swim for them.

sandblasted
    I was a mail carrier in Agoura for about a year. There were several things about people that really pissed me off back then.
    dumbshits that won't move their broken down car even 2 feet away from the mailbox!
    people that say the mail carrier is lazy although he/she walks 4-6 hrs a day while they sit on their ass.
    assholes that let their dog run loose then get mad at you because you dog sprayed before it could take a chunk out of your leg!
    assholes that tell you their dog doesn't bite, right before it tries to take a chunk out of your leg!
    punk kids that poured milk shakes into the blue mailboxes...
    punk kids that throw snakes into the blue mailboxes!
    On the bright side it was amazing how many hot looking housewives would flirt with you when you dropped packages off at their doors...