Hey guys.
I went to the V Drive regatta today. I was just floored. I have not seen boat run liek that since the drags at Puddingstone. Some every nice boats never touched the water and that sucked, but that was the ONLY thing that really sucked.... YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE RUN THE BOATS! What a prick teaser that was....
TO everyones delight; There was the orange boat. I think It was a COLE. It was'nt even supercharged and the ****er got up and ran & well fast. Faster than the others I saw for the day. In fact, after he went by a few times, a funny smell permiated the air and somebody
joked that the guy must have dumped in his shorts...(laughs- I know I woudl have )... In all seriousness the man knew how drive & well. The nose was glued and didnt bounce once..even steven...and I was glad to see the helmet and lifeline gear on too.
I want one ! I think if these guys do 2-3 of these per year it would almoist be worth having a nice toy for those three weekends per year.
Next time I know to bring the tarps, chairs, ice chests and bikes & a boom box. It was just an awesome day with great people and sooo damn close to home....
Who was in that Bomb of a ski boat screwing the water up....? What a Dork ! I saw a few guys on the beach ready to rip his head off ....lol.
Can't wait til next time.......great fugg'in day, just awesome......
Rick32