Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Tony.S

77charger
    You taught me well on driving that flat this weekend,didnt think i was going to get a full pass on the 2nd try but what you described on how the set would be was right on and made me feel real comfy when i hit that spot so i let it rip.same goes for joey grose.
    Special thanks to jim fulgham for the oppurtunity to return to racing.

ColeTR2
    I would not be the under achiever that I am with out Tony's help!! I'd also like to thank everyone that helped me this weekend. Even you Tony. I had a blast!!

77charger
    I would not be the under achiever that I am with out Tony's help!! I'd also like to thank everyone that helped me this weekend. Even you Tony. I had a blast!!
    didnt know you wee out there this weekend i was drivin the 004 boat tony did a couple of passes in it for me the first one had electric probs from the rain,second pass he did had a stumble from a cold motor but made a full pass which made me feel confident for my 3nd try at it.My best was a 8.24 at 119(taking it easy on the big enf to get a feel for the boat)then today in pgf the lenco failed motor zinged up and got hurt.But i learned alot this weekend and kept it safe.

scottys
    Did'nt know you were there till I saw you on the rope.Looked like you were lined up with Sangster(red canyon)Good run!

BA Kurtis
    Glad to here you finally made it to Ming , sorry I miss't it

Sangerboy
    Did'nt know you were there till I saw you on the rope.Looked like you were lined up with Sangster(red canyon)Good run!
    Actually he was lined up with me on the first pass on Sunday, I don't think I saw Mike(Sangster) or Jeff there this weekend. I was trying a couple of Joey's props to see how they worked.

ColeTR2
    My best was a 8.24 at 119. I learned alot this weekend and kept it safe.
    Wow that's some good numbers. I to was taking it slow being it was my first time ever to go down the liquid quarter mile. What a great group of racers! I just can't tell you how friendly and helpful everyone was. If you've ever thought about running your boat do it.
    Did'nt know you were there till I saw you on the rope. Looked like you were lined up with canyon)Good run!
    I had tunnel vision all weekend. Double checking everything and learning the ropes! How did you do?
    Glad to here you finally made it to Ming , sorry I miss't it
    I'm sure we will see a new to you Kurtis soon at Ming.

dmontzsta
    That is not a bad time at all, especially for your first time out. I can see you really hacking at that number with your same set up.

Robert,
    You did a great job driving the 004 boat. Two laps down the track and you had a good handle on it. These things aren't easy to drive. Anytime you need help give me a call. Sorry about the motor problems but I think that started the first time the clutch let loose. You will have no problem running 8.0s in Phoenix.
    Tony

Klass Klown
    SOOOOOOOO let me get this straight you have a blown alcohol motor in that tr2 and you ran a 9.17???? HMM wonder how that motor would run in my jet boat? :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast