Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang-bangers at the Lake/River

THATJEFFGUY
    Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed the sudden influx of gang-bangers, thugs, and punk-asses at the River and lately ? I was at Lake Mohave this past Saturday and I couldn't believe how many groups of shaved head, parolee-looking tatted-up, gang-bangers that were out there with their Sea-Doos (some had boats) talking shit, breaking into the launch line, blasting their "all-bass" stereos in their Cadillac Escalades on 22's. I saw the Park Rangers arresting about 10 people, mostly gang-bangers who were just starting shit with us normal people who were trying to enjoy the lake. I personally almost got into a fight with some some punk-ass thug because he was tied-up to the courtesy docks in some POS boat from Costco, complete with a boombox sitting on the bow, that he had loaded down with the whole damn familia (14 people), blocking 3 slips. When I politely asked him to move down, he responded with F*** YOU...you can wait Bitch. Luckily for him, my kids were on the boat so I acted somewhat rationally. Later that night, I gave him a complimentary "pinstriping" job when I saw the same boat sitting on a trailer parked in Laughlin. And since when does proper River attire include gold chains, baggy denim shorts hanging down past your knees, white socks pulled up to your knees..with sandals, and a tucked-in wife-beater...in 103 degree heat...Dumbass !!
    Anyway, I was just wondering if everyone else is sick of these gang-bangin' assholes too ! Can't they just stay in LA and shoot at each other, instead of driving 4-5 hours just to pollute the lakes and rivers for us "real" boaters ?

Mr.Havasu
    I noticed some graffity in the channel after easter weekend.
    They can leave that shit in LA too!

dimarcobros
    Most of these people that you are talking about are the ones that walk along the channel, who don't have their own boats, causing problems and ruining the experience for everyone. The river is all about having a good time, meeting new people, boating, and a lot of commmon courtesy. Just my .02

miller19j
    THATJEFFGUY:
    Later that night, I gave him a complimentary "pinstriping" job when I saw the same boat sitting on a trailer parked in Laughlin. And who exactly are the thugs? That is pretty ****ed up no matter what that guy did!

THATJEFFGUY
    Hey..paybacks are a bitch right ?

SCUBA STEVE
    I agree miller19j, pay back only causes more problems.

THATJEFFGUY
    Hey RD..the denim shorts by themselves are OK...but when worn with the rest of the "gang-banger costume" and the bling bling, it looks pretty damn stupid at the River!!

miller19j
    THATJEFFGUY:
    Hey..paybacks are a bitch right ? Blocking the courtesy dock ---------> Rude
    Defacing the side of someone’s boat ---------->Criminal!
    To be honest with you I personally think that you are no better than him. At least he didn’t deface your property when you weren’t around. I think that is pretty chicken shit and childish. But that’s just my opinion

SCUBA STEVE
    maybe since I grew up in east los angeles, I am just used to the gang activity. Having brown skin probably saves me from the little coments and remarks they say at the river.
    For the most part I have seen more issues between regular guys out there then gang members.
    Anyone who causes trouble is a dick, no matter who or what you are..... cant we all just get a long.

hboldno7
    Yeah, we had some gang banger lookin guy on a sea-doo drench our boat with a pretty good size wave while we were floating along the strip down river from the roadrunner with the ski flag up and the HATCH OPEN. as he came in for the second wave im pretty sure the Bud Lite I had cocked and ready strayed Him away. What are these assholes thinkin. We fired up and chased him back to find all of his "Homies" sitting on the beach waiting to ride the family sea-do. Didnt think it was really a good idea to go chat with them about it so I showed them my Bare ass instead. Oh denim shorts and wife beater = Mexican wet suit

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast