Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: So what did you get?

Liberator TJ1984
    The Bug:
    that is a good point why dont you have you number on your profile? is there something you are tryin to hide? Security and stalkers I suppose might be a problem

DogHouse
    jordanpaulk:
    miller19j:
    I think that Jordy has the perfect boat for wrestling. It has some past female wrestling experience if I remember correctly. Hell yeah, I'll break out the Disco Pimp Schiada for some baby oil bow rasslin' wink Dibs on the port side tie up!

RiverKitty
    RPrincez:
    What is wrong with a girl being classy? Oh I am sorry......You don't know much about that. Pretty sad that you never got to meet me. You might have found out I am a pretty nice girl. Ya know what, I don't doubt that one bit!
    Wanna kiss and make up???

miller19j
    DogHouse:
    jordanpaulk:
    miller19j:
    I think that Jordy has the perfect boat for wrestling. It has some past female wrestling experience if I remember correctly. Hell yeah, I'll break out the Disco Pimp Schiada for some baby oil bow rasslin' wink Dibs on the port side tie up! The Miller on Starboard

Jordy
    The Bug:
    that is a good point why dont you have you number on your profile? I have mine on there. Nobody calls me, but I'm in the phone book anyway, so if they really want it they'll get it. Besides, I have caller ID.

Jordy
    RiverKitty:
    Ya know what, I don't doubt that one bit!
    This just keeps getting better...

Licketty Split
    Ok I just secured a pro video camera and tripod

XLGPP
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by RPrincez:
    What is wrong with a girl being classy? Oh I am sorry......You don't know much about that. Pretty sad that you never got to meet me. You might have found out I am a pretty nice girl.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ya know what, I don't doubt that one bit!
    DAYUM....just keeps getting better and better... im gonna make quad club just by this one thread!

Jordy
    miller19j:
    The Miller on Starboard Miller in the driver seat of his Disco Pimp Schiada and the yellow Riv' on Starboard with 'da tunes.

miller19j
    jordanpaulk:
    miller19j:
    The Miller on Starboard Miller in the driver seat of his Disco Pimp Schiada and the yellow Riv' on Starboard with 'da tunes. This is getting better