Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: River Dave as a Moderator? What's next?

Jordy
    Apparently anything can happen now. What to make of this:

Jordy
    Just thought I would add a poll, as I seem to be a target of them lately, and see what the concensus is here.

Jordy
    I tried to keep it fair and impartial. Look at the wording my good buddy Mr. 78Elim subjected me too. I'm going to have to get some pictures of him next time we all get together, for photoshop revenge.

Jordy
    RiverDave:
    I suppose coming from the #1 COCKBLOCKER on ***boat.net though what could I expect?
    RDLike I said in your Stalker thread, it's funny that I am the #1 cockblocker, but it was over-whelming voted that I spent the weekend jerking off, even though I took my own talent, because I wore cowboy clothes to the NFR. How does that one play out?

mbrown2
    OK I voted for fair (apple for the teacher), but I actually thought number 2 might make this place even more interesting...
    Ok who just called me suckass brownnoser...

Tom Brown
    I just voted. I knew I would have to provide a positive vote or there would be repercussions.

Jordy
    I figured with my vote there would only be one other thinking the same, but it was unanimous when I voted, but it is still early.

mbrown2
    Tom Brown:
    I just voted. I knew I would have to provide a positive vote or there would be repercussions.
    LMAO

Jordy
    RiverDave:
    I find it strange that 1 guy already voted that "he would find another place to play" when I haven't done anything yet as a moderator..
    You did move a thread already and deleted some of your own posts Mr. Hitler Moderator guy...
    You know, I did at least give an alternative in the poll too. 78 could take some lessons here, little bitch that he is.

Jordy
    The results are interesting right now... dead heat between the optimists and pessimists. Nobody thinks you're Satan yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast