Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A*s clowns with water balloon sling shots

Blown 472
    Sat, sittin on the sandbar and some peeps bout 100 yards behind us have one, I see the father and two boys shoot a water balloon with it, little while later one comes over my shoulder and hits the speaker in my boat and nearly hits my friend.
    So I walk over and ask them to knock it the **** off and then it is on, I have the old man in my face and the rest of the crew with them exchanging verbal assults.
    I walk back to the boat call the dnr to come out and look into this and check their boat over, they cant come as they are taking care of a sinking boat.
    Well mr 50 something with a cup full of himself who was not even involved with it walks over and puts a water balloon in my face, luckly his wife came over and bailed him out prior to me breaking him in half.
    Up shot is I got the boat reg number and gave it to the sheriff and they will be getting a ticket and I can sit in court and smile at them.

MagicMtnDan
    You're lucky water balloon boy didn't have a violent response to your confrontation. That's what really sucks about life today - $hitheads like them get away with all kinds of stuff because lots of folks figure that any a-hole like that might get violent with a weapon.
    I'm glad it went OK for you and I hope he enjoys a grilling in court while you watch. Maybe you could have some buddies ambush him and hit him with a water balloon while he's on his way into court

spectratoad
    You always have to have one dick in a crowd who doesn't respect others that are just trying to relax. I think I would have rather had this story end by you kicking his A#& and his boys getting their A#$ kick by some other kids at the Sandbar.

H.B. Brett
    I don't know of anyone getting hurt or killed but I remember several years back on Memorial Day weekend a moored boat getting sunk by a frozen water ballon. Since you're having to go to court anyway, are you getting new speakers outta the deal.

BADBLOWN572
    About 2 years ago we were at Cottonwood Cove on Mojave and some kids had a waterbaloon launcher except what they did was freeze the water baloons prior to launching them. They hit a houseboat square on the side. The ice put a dent into the houseboat probably 3" deep. It was crazy watching the ice hit the side of the houseboat and explode, but damn if that hit someone they would be dead!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    RiverDave:
    Ya know, when the water balloon catapults 1st came out I thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then I saw what a waterballoon travelling at that kind of speed can do to somebody. I saw a girl at the river get all her front teeth knocked out by a water balloon. The river word on the street is a couple of people were actually killed over the years by those things?? (dunno for sure) In any event the catapults are illegal to use out here now. Every now and again you see somebody with one, but it's pretty rare. I have 2 of them still, but they never see the light of day.
    RD so you only shoot people at night with them???? real mature RD
    Omega

Mrs.909er
    Blown 472.....did you see us @ the sandbar on Saturday?

Blown 472
    Mrs.909er:
    Blown 472.....did you see us @ the sandbar on Saturday? The one in fremont, wisconsin??? if you were there and I missed you it really sucks to be me. eek!
    Any chance you got some more pix of that fine ass that I missed??
    [ August 18, 2003, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    RiverDave:
    OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
    RiverDave:
    Ya know, when the water balloon catapults 1st came out I thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then I saw what a waterballoon travelling at that kind of speed can do to somebody. I saw a girl at the river get all her front teeth knocked out by a water balloon. The river word on the street is a couple of people were actually killed over the years by those things?? (dunno for sure) In any event the catapults are illegal to use out here now. Every now and again you see somebody with one, but it's pretty rare. I have 2 of them still, but they never see the light of day.
    RD so you only shoot people at night with them???? real mature RD
    Omega LOL... Ya caught that did ya.
    Well I won't lie, occasionally in a drunken stooper a WaterBalloon has been known to go a couple of canals over and land on a neighbors roof in the middle of the night. (Sounds like a damn bomb hit the house from inside.. LOL) Pretty rare now days, as it turns out people don't have a sense of humour about that sorta stuff anymore..
    RD it's amazing what can happen when you bring alcohol into the mix. I just found out about these air soft? guns. very fun drunk toy. they shoot little plastic bee-bee's. not enough to really hurt you but enough to sting. best to wear eye protection. other than that alot of fun. try it out RD
    Omega

burtandnancy
    Plus all the above safety reasons, you don't want to suck up a broken balloon into your engine water pick-up. Very Costly. At Lake Powell our kids got busted for littering the lake, also very costly (fine)...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast