Thread: Hurricane Marty

AZKC
    Live in the desert and here comes a friqin hurricane. It should just be a bunch of rain by the time it gets here. But still smile_sp

You guys in SoCal should get some of this too, ready for some mudslides.
    KC

sidewound
    KC,
    What's up with your ride man? Lemme know.
    I got mine up. Probably do some tuning tomorrow night after work.
    Bummer on the hurricane deal. They BLOW!
    Peace Man
    CESAR

mirvin
    Yep, here it comes. Wonder how much we'll see in LA??

Ziggy
    They said some possible rain thurs/fri in SanDiego area....we can use it some since they can't get their crap together on the water transfer deal.
    Bring on the mudslides--they're tasty!

XTRM22
    This exact same time in 97, Hurricane Nora came up the Baja and bounced around San Diego, sent floods all over Yuma, El Centro and that area. How is it that I remember this so well? cause like a dumbass I took delivery of my brand new DCB right as this storm is pounding in. Every little highway between I-8 and I-10 was flooded out all the way to Gila Bend Az. and we still went straight to Havasu to break it in! That's where we came up with the boats name, " Extreme Addiction"
    Chuck

AZKC
    sidewound:
    KC,
    What's up with your ride man? Lemme know.
    I got mine up. Probably do some tuning tomorrow night after work.
    Bummer on the hurricane deal. They BLOW!
    Peace Man
    CESAR Its a flower pot right now boxed I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing with it. Doesn't cost much just to let it sit. I saw you got your s on the water, very cool
    KC

AZKC
    Speaking of Marty, here in Tucson its been raining all day, temps around 70 I guess thats why I live in the desert, I would go nuts if it was like this more than once or twice a year. Our rain gauge has more than an 1" thats more than we got out of any monsoon. Guess I'll go th the bar and shoot a few games a pool with all the construction guys, you know where they've been all day
    KC

spectratoad
    XTRM22:
    This exact same time in 97, Hurricane Nora came up the Baja and bounced around San Diego, sent floods all over Yuma, El Centro and that area. How is it that I remember this so well? cause like a dumbass I took delivery of my brand new DCB right as this storm is pounding in. Every little highway between I-8 and I-10 was flooded out all the way to Gila Bend Az. and we still went straight to Havasu to break it in! That's where we came up with the boats name, " Extreme Addiction"
    Chuck So you should have just used the boat to tow the truck home.

roln 20s
    It sure is ugly outside, but I don't think very much rain has hit the Phx area yet- at least not north Phx. I hope it will just rain and get it over with- then another couple months with perfect blue skies! I love AZ!
    Roln 20s