Thread: Wanted

Powerquestboy
    Does anyone know of a good place to find a used Sailboat? I have a friend thats looking for 2 Hobie Cats, he wants the 12 foot "Wave". I checked the Boat trader but they didnt have too many. I thought some of the So Cal guys might know some good spots to check. Thanks.

superV
    Powerquestboy:
    Does anyone know of a good place to find a used Sailboat? I have a friend thats looking for 2 Hobie Cats, he wants the 12 foot "Wave". I checked the Boat trader but they didnt have too many. I thought some of the So Cal guys might know some good spots to check. Thanks. No gas No clue

MJ19
    Not sure where you live...but in Santa Barbara, CA at the harbor, there is a boat broker and a HUGE board where people post sail boats (and other boats) they want to sell...so if you have a harbor near by check it out for a board with personals on it.

DickDanger
    Whats it powered by? -DD Out

Powerquestboy
    Well I live in Phoenix so its tough to find small sailboats out here. I asked my friend if he was sure that wanted a sailboat because I could easily find him a great powerboat. He is taking them to his house in Rocky Point Mexico.