Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: new around here

Nasty1
    hey everyone!
    well i finally registered after poking around this site for like 6 months. i am a big havasu fan. i have been trying to make it out every weekend. last weekend was the shit. i definitely have to give the big pimpin award to x factor. that boat is on it! one day.. i too will be a part of the DCB outboard crew.
    I dont have a boat yet, but next season i plan to get an HTM or Eliminator. i havent decided yet.
    its cool though... im only 21 so i have lots of time for big boats.
    see you all this weekend! wink

HOOTER SLED-
    Nasty 1,
    Welcome brutha.

SCUBA STEVE
    Sorry Nasty1, you have to have a boat to be a member...... J/K Welcome aboard. If you see this thing out there this weekend, it will be me, stop by and have a drink. (you supply the beer)
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Big_Brother-med.jpg[/img]
    [ May 20, 2003, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

DickDanger
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE:
    [QB] If you see this thing out there this weekend, it will be me, stop by and have a drink. (you supply the beer)
    Wow, you look like Bob Marley, Scuba? I am thinking that you wont be hard to miss!!!!! LMAO....-Dick "Dont let em try to fool ya...." Danger Out
    BTW...welcome!!!

SCUBA STEVE
    DickDanger:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE:
    [QB] If you see this thing out there this weekend, it will be me, stop by and have a drink. (you supply the beer)
    Wow, you look like Bob Marley, Scuba? I am thinking that you wont be hard to miss!!!!! LMAO....-Dick "Dont let em try to fool ya...." Danger Out
    BTW...welcome!!! I was thinking I would blend in just fine. doesnt eveyone have dreads these days?
    [ May 20, 2003, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

mbrown2
    Welcome Nasty, so were at the regatta last weekend?

Mrs Scuba
    Welcome to the boards. Mr. Scuba and I will see you at the lake this weekend.

75_Elim
    SCUBA STEVE:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366Big_Brother-med.jpg[/img] I'm sorry.... I ordered the LARGE BEER !!

Nasty1
    thanks for the welcome everyone.
    The best thing about boating is everyone is cool as hell.
    mbrown2, i was at the regatta last weekend.
    I was in the 25 rage that my buddy has. we did 90 on the gps. maybe u guys saw it. he pulls it with that huge white suburban.

Nasty1
    Mrs Scuba,
    Thanks for the welcome but you need to change your avater because it makes me horny! LOL!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast