Thread: With all the Cop Bashing lately

Boozer
    I'd like to say that I recently had a good experience with a police officer.
    Saturday I was making my way to Granby reservoir here in Colorado and was pulled over. The officer comes up to my truck and says "Do you know why I stopped you?" I answered "I imagine it was for speeding." She then told me I was going 56 in a 30. I was like HOLY CRAP! I didn't realize I was going that fast. I seen the 30 mph sign and started to slow down to the speed limit.
    Anyhow, she gets my info and heads back to her car. Comes back to my car and hands me a warning! Says "Watch the signs next time and make sure to get your plates for your trailer. Be safe and enjoy your weekend."
    Not only did she let me go on a HUGE speeding ticket she also let me slide with expired temporary tags on my trailer. DMV has been giving me hell trying to get plates for the trailer and the temp tag expired on July 7th.
    This experience really changed my outlook on police. Especially FEMALE police. The last 4 or 5 run ins I have had with the law really made me dislike cops for the most part. But this officer being a human and having some compassion really showed me that there are some VERY good cops. By her giving me the warning she made me aware of the speed limits and I wont speed in that area anymore. And I dont have to pay a big fine or have my insurance premiums sky rocket.
    So to those of you on the boards that are cops and have done the same for people all I can say is thank you. I don't think you guys could ever possibly understand how grateful we really are when you guys lets us go with a warning. Especially when we have been extra cautious for the last 4 years to get our driving records clean and to stay clean.

Blown 472
    Maybe she heard you have a big ol lumpy cock.

LHC30Victory
    Thanks Boozer, We seem to get used to (expect)the "Bashing" so when a post like yours comes along, it tends to make our day much better. We remember those.
    A whole lot of this kind of interaction does take place but you only hear of the shitty LEO's out there that we ALL would like to get rid of.

Jungle Boy
    Nobody likes getting pulled over or getting tickets, but 99% of the time they are justified. Them guys have a very tough job with very little thanks. I'd never want their job for any amount of money (to a limit!). I try to be nice to them when I get pulled over, but I will never say "thanks, see ya" after they give me a ticket. Somebody has to do their job or the streets would be complete mayhem.