Thread: Iran is making nuclear weapons!!

The UN inspectors have confirmed that Iran is producing weapons grade enriched uranium http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,98292,00.html
    There can be no dening it from any body with half a brain that these fu%ks are building nuclear bombs. The world is a very very dangerous place and I for one thank God GW Bush is President.
    Last week somebody on these boards referred to me as a nrrow minded pin head because I espoused total destruction of our enimies( eg lets nuke Cairo, Tehran, Damascus, and Mecca). Such as my fathers generation did in World War II. My father in law flew B26's over Germany and laid waste to Munich, Hamburgh, Berlin and many other cities. His generation knew it was them or us! If we do not as a country have the guts to deal with these ass holes then the next time they fly a plane into one of our buildings it will be carring a thermal nuclear device!!!!!!!!
    And for those of you that are opposing the President on his war on terrorism you will be as much to blame as the fu#ks that bring the bomb to our shores! What more proof do you want? Do you want your final proof to ne the smoldering mushroom cloud that will engulf our nation's capital? Wake up we are at war with these animals and the sooner we make their cities glow in the dark the less likely they will make one of our cities glow in the dark!
    DON'T BE A NARROW MINDED PIN HEAD! wAKE UP AND SEE THE REAL WORLD FOR WHAT IT IS...A VERY DANGEROUS PLACE!

Blown 472
    The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Better build a shelter and pack it full of stuff to live. Dont you have some blue collar folks to **** over??

Her454
    Blown 472:
    Dont you have some blue collar folks to **** over?? ROTLMAO!

Dave C
    Listen up infidels,
    If a country announces they have nuclear weapons they want them as a deterrent and won't use them unless attacked. All major nuclear powers announced to the world that they possesed these weapons.
    If a country hides their nuclear weapons programs they are not looking to use them as a deterrent. That begs the question, what are they going to use them for? Terrorism?
    I would be very concerned of countries like Iran & Iraq that hide their weapons programs from the world.
    [ September 25, 2003, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Dave C ]