Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Howard Boat Regatta

BLOWN HOWARD
    Does Howard Boats have a regatta, Or have they never had one, Looking to find some Howard Boat owners in the area

little rowe boat
    No Howard does not have an official regatta,but some of the Howard owners on this forum have been or are trying to put some sort of Howard regatta/ get together going.I wish Gene or Mike would take the bull by the horns and get a regatta going for next summer.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Yeah i agree with ya, that would be nice huh, I am going to talk to gene tommorow I will ask him whats up

SDLifesaver
    I tried to get a mini regatta going 2 months ago but only about 6 people seemed into it. Mike said he would come and maybe if enough people seem interested he could try and talk the old man into it??? From the response I got, no wonder there is no regatta. Let's do it! Nick

little rowe boat
    I believe if gene would put together an official HCB regatta and advertise it to all HCB owners it would be big.I think Gene will come up with any excuse he can not to have a regatta.$$$$$$$

Kilrtoy
    He is too cheap and charges too much....

BLOWN HOWARD
    Hey Nick if you want to try to put one on, I am more than willing to help. I guess first place to start is when and were, or maybe a mini one if you know enough people with some howards. Let me know Chris

little rowe boat
    If you do put one together,please let me know when and where.Me and the Mrs will try our best to be there.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Hey rowe boat if you know enough people with howards lets try to get a mini party or regatta together and see how it works out. Were are you located at and what lakes do you frequent

little rowe boat
    Unfortunately Im the only Howard owner among my friends that boat.I live in Riverside and do 99% of my boating in Havasu.A mini regatta sounds great,if we could get a list of Howard owners from Gene or Mike,it might make things a little easier.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast