Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Howard Boat Regatta

SDLifesaver
    Howard is a great boat. Ski, pleasure, performance, it is the total package. You will pay more as you might have found out, but it's pride of ownership and quality that counts. Ellis trailers are 1 of the top 2 hands down. Ask anyone who has had a few boats/trailers. I had a competitive before the Ellis I have now. Better product in my opinion. No parade, trophies, banners, just a bunch of prowd boat owners meeting and having a good time. Are you in? Nick

TPI
    Dogred,
    If you are looking for a great buy on a proven 25 Bullet in showroom condition, let me know.

Troubles No More
    I have seen your boat at the shop (very nice)but I need the open bow model...

BADAXE
    All I need is about one month advance notice and I can arrange my schedule to be there. I like Gene, he is definitely the type of guy you want building your custom boat for you. I am very happy with my decision to buy a Howard. That said, I can't even get Gene to get me a friggin hat let alone have a regatta.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Hey Nick do you want to start having people sending you a pm or email with everybody's name and a contact phone number and address so we can start getting a list of everybody who wants to get in on this, That way maybe by next summer we will have a pretty good idea of how many people we will have together for an event. Chris

SDLifesaver
    Yeah, you can pm me or email my home email and I can make a list. How about this. A practice get together 2 weekends from now in Havasu. I think it's the 26, 27, 28. I am going to start a sign up topic right now. 619-561-2385 Hm. Nick

little rowe boat
    SDLS we can't make it on 26,27,28 but I will give you a call at home sometime in the near future and give you my ph# and address for the future regatta.

BADAXE
    SDLifesaver:
    Yeah, you can pm me or email my home email and I can make a list. How about this. A practice get together 2 weekends from now in Havasu. I think it's the 26, 27, 28. I am going to start a sign up topic right now. 619-561-2385 Hm. Nick I have plans to be at Havasu that weekend already so if you go look me up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123