Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Continue the story without finishing it ,,,

hot_diggity_dog
    The story from the beginning! eek!
    There he was, the silloette of Riverdave in the darkness, one hand on his hip,, the other clutching,, well, it was as big a round as a beer can, but twice as long,,,, it was,,,
    it seemed to be a part of Boozers anatomy but the shadows made the exact position of the bodies hard to distinguish....
    Then,WHAM! the door flew open and standing in cascadeing glow of the moon, was a rat, a big
    fu%&ing rat, with a 7 inch c&#k, he strolled in and slaped..... Rd on the ass, and said "you done waxing my boat,yet?", while looking longingly.....
    at Boozer.
    Ratboy knew he wanted another ride in the Gayliner. One trip isn't enough, the rat was simply not satisfied....
    "Boozer," the rat purred.....tell me more about Octane.....
    I would love to see your........
    lumpy mass tucked inside a tight fitting speedo just so I can.................
    Give it to Mrs.RD really good like the time at the key's in parker when you......
    When RD Passed out and Mrs ------- came in and gave it to her the best....
    she has ever had by a man or women.
    Then the door opens and you can hear the giggles from Mrs. Kilrtoy, Mrs. Scuba, Mrs. Sandbar Junkies, Mrs 909er, & Mrs. Flynvee as they start to disrobe each other and.................
    With a loud BOOM !! I showed up in the room with all the ladies They said "Hey, you well hung stud boy after we take care of you will you film us while we play with each other for a while? " I was like HELL YA But just when I was reaching the end of my fantasy
    So as Kilrtoy ran the camera, the ladies helped 75 Elim out of his Depends undergarments......
    And Mrs. Scuba yells hey Mr. stud boy's Depends were stuffed he has a little weiner and he......
    That I stole from Mandelon, but the Depends were waaaaay to small for me. So now with Kilroy on the camera I was able to jump up on the bed and join the ladies for some Wesson Oil twister and.......
    Mrs 909er tried to put her right hand on blue but sliped and grabbed a handful of...............
    of Mrs. Flyin' Vee's Breast. It would have hurt but thankfully the oil helped her hand slide down her body....
    Where it met mine. Ahhhhlright! she said Mandelon is here. Now we can get this party started. Everyone started to do the Scuba Dance....
    The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire.....
    and dance they did til the morning sun came up. A sudden knock on the door came, Mrs. Scuba opens up and to her surprise..............
    she saw her long lost cousin.....Riverkitty!
    Who then suggested that all of the ladies go take a shower together and scrub each others...................
    Coochies!!!!!! While Kilrtoy continued filming. Kilrtoy's battery had died so he had plugged into 110 with a cord. He got a little too close to the water when suddenly..........
    He got the shock of his life, He saw
    Scuba Steve in the mirror doin the nasty with.....................
    RiverDave Oh My God I was so shocked that I called his buddy
    DD Dick Danger,
    Who said enough with all of this Boozer chit chat.
    If you ladies come over here I can show you my................
    pic of Boozer on his knees, and Eric455 with his thumb up his ass,
    They all said no because Tom Brown was keeping them happy by putting his..........
    While he ate his bran muffin with one hand and............
    Stuffed a giant battery operated vibra-master 2000 deep within.......................
    Too funny
    HDD
    [ August 04, 2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

Kilrtoy
    BOOZERS bowels, when he yell out, "Oh is that you -------.

H20 Party Starter
    Mrs 909er? In the butt Hdd asked? This was right before RiverDave made Boozer walk the plank into the drink. All was quieting down when all of a sudden SuperDave arrived with a boatfull of strippers.......
    [ August 04, 2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: H20 Party Starter ]

Kilrtoy
    SuperDave arrived with a boatfull of strippers
    "Nothing but the best for our members of the forum, BULLHEAD CITYS FINEST, MINUS A FEW TEETH, actually alot of them".... Superdave is heard yelling

spectratoad
    and the group of semi clad women were soon tryin to feel their way around the kitchen to find the blender to make margarita's

Kilrtoy
    Just then, with cape and all, Mr. Sandbar Junkie arrives and tries to make Bloody Mary's with his own blood [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSCF0079-med.JPG[/img]

Mandelon
    "The Dracularitas are ready!", came the shout from the kitchen..."Rich in iron!! These doggies is good for ya".
    But by then the party had simmered down. Suddenly the doorbell rang.....it was.....
    [ August 05, 2003, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

Kilrtoy
    Larry Flint, and he said im sick of all this Boozer shit, lets get this party started and i need some votes, So entered the HUSTLER HONEYS and they said ................

75_Elim
    "We heard one of you "Hot Boat" guys has a Panther Jet !! We love Panther Jets"
    So needless to say everyone pointed to Shawn (aka Pussy Pusher/JetDriver) and he just sat there playing with his.....

HOOTER SLED-
    How could everyone forget the background music???
    BOW CHICKA NOW NOW

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast