Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ARE YOU A LIBERAL?

If you are please take this test and find a way to listen to Dennis Prager on the radio..he is nationally sydicated. the democrats live in a moral vacuum.http://www.dennisprager.com/articles_by/liberal.html

topless
    Don't even have to take the test....I'm very Republican and proud of my cousin GW.

N:ck
    topless:
    Don't even have to take the test....I'm very Republican and proud of my cousin GW. You're probably married to the bastard too.
    [ August 14, 2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: N:ck ]

Read this Catcommiedo and AzcommieDon and NickAzcommiedons echo! and please respond with ideas and try and debate Dennis' views not just bash Bush and or Republicanshttp://www.townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/dp20030812.shtml

HighRoller
    My only answer is NO!Not just NO,but HELL NO! Liberalism is a cancer that has given birth to every social ill in our society over the last forty years....That's why no liberal politician will admit to being liberal.The minute you tell people you're a liberal they realize what you're all about and you'll never get elected.Like Howard Dean trying to flim-flam everyone into believing he's a"moderate"when he believes in Gay marriage and government controlled medicine.

Please be intellectually honest! If you have the time listen to Dennis Prager for one month. he is not a political type like Rush. You can hear him over the internet daily at KRLA Radio 870 in LA every moring pst 9 o'clock till noon. Do it for one month every day and at the end of one month if you still a Liberal......go fu#king shoot youself because you are so Fing stupid there isn't any help for your ass.
    By the way Nick most American in a recent Gallop poll said they respected President George Bush. Compare that to CNN's poll in 1998 that said that most woman in America didn't trust bill Clinton as a man. So yeah Miss 909'er would be proud to be married to him!

twistedpair
    [ August 15, 2003, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: twistedpair ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    No thank you...... I'll continue listening to Rush. Republican All the way...

We need to be politically correct here....Liberals are now trying to re-invent themselfs. They are no longer "liberals" they are now known as "progressives" They think by renaming themselfs people will think better of them. Kinda like trying to polish a turd.

N:ck
    So, ladies, how many teeth are ya missing? Two, three, fifteen maybe?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast