Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Olson Twins !!!!

Hallett19
    Tell me you guys wouldnt knock this out of the park!! Just want to make sure you guys arent gay.

So, would you do them ?

Jordy
    In other news, did anyone happen to catch the Dahm triplets on Son of the Beach tonight?
    Jordy?

spectra75
    Hey Hallett, That kid looks to be all of 13 years old. Are you o.k.? I think your around too many soap operas.

Hallett19
    Yeah, I am ok, and 17...13, whats the difference ??? A BIG ONE,these girls are months from being 18 bro, ripe and ready to swing !!!

spectra75
    I only see one kid in the picture. Something must be screwed up...I think I'll have another beer.

Jordy
    keep drinking, it will be like the twins are there... much like the triplets earlier...

JustMVG
    Almost 18 and worth a friggin' fortune, close to being a near 100 million dollars worth!!
    Does that change anyones mind?

Jungle Boy
    Hallet, I better keep my 16 yr old daughter away from you. You know you are getting old when you see a young thing walking down the road in her little bikini and you think to your self "I sure would like to **** her mom".

HammerDown
    Hallett 19," Tell me you guys wouldnt knock this out of the park"
    I'm sure she feels the same about you... But I don't think you meet the hight requirement to ride that little girl...and your probaly a little short in the pants also... but then again that Red Smoking jacket should reel her in!

superdave013
    Jungle Boy:
    Hallet, I better keep my 16 yr old daughter away from you. You know you are getting old when you see a young thing walking down the road in her little bikini and you think to your self "I sure would like to **** her mom".Ditto!! Lately I've been enjoying checking out the MILF's!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast