Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Support Kobe Bryant...

dmontzsta
    Kobe's accuser:
    fabe5088@blue.unco.edu
    feel free the send her an e-mail letting her know how you feel... Don't ask me how I got this BTW....

EDITED: I took down her personal info, besides the email for anyone that wants to contact her. I feel bad for posting it, sandblasted can you edit the reply also...thanks.
    [ July 16, 2003, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: dmontzsta ]

sandblasted
    dmontzsta:
    Kobe's accuser:
    Katelyn Kristine Faber
    0817 Brush Creek Court
    Eagle, CO 81631
    (970) 328-6652
    fabe5088@blue.unco.edu
    feel free the send her an e-mail letting her know how you feel... Don't ask me how I got this BTW....
    Why?? how do we know Kobe is not just another prick celebrity who thinks he will get away with it?
    maybe she is a lying tramp who wants her 15 minutes of fame...or maybe Kobe actually did assault her? Hopefully the truth comes out in court...but I doubt it....

Lilboat
    Kobe an ass just like the rest of em.

dmontzsta
    yup, we will never know...
    just tell her what you feel wink
    IF he did do it, he will pay her off...heck, even if he didnt do it, he will probably pay her off. Either way...she will get paid off.

Metal_King
    Lilboat:
    Kobe an ass just like the rest of em. Boy, this is a brilliant first post.
    When has Kobe EVER shown he is an ass?? The guy has been all class ON and OFF the court. I think the justice system will show Kobe's innocence here. The guy speaks 5 languages, is very articulate, and has always been sharp whereever he has gone IMHO. To say he is an ass is lame.
    I will be shocked if he is proven guilty.

sandblasted
    Metal_King:
    Lilboat:
    Kobe an ass just like the rest of em. Boy, this is a brilliant first post.
    When has Kobe EVER shown he is an ass?? The guy has been all class ON and OFF the court. I think the justice system will show Kobe's innocence here. The guy speaks 5 languages, is very articulate, and has always been sharp whereever he has gone IMHO. To say he is an ass is lame.
    I will be shocked if he is proven guilty. Well, they just arrested a well educated, rich, articulate s.o.b. in mexico for a rape he was convicted of in Ventura country...
    I've met plenty of people in my lifetime who are rich, articulate, and educated and they are still total assholes...
    I sure hope Kobe is not guilty because he has always impressed me with his off court behavior...but I don't think it's right to drag this girl thru the mud either...at least until it's proven she is a liar..

NorCal Gameshow
    kobe has shown class as far as i have seen, but i don't know him, do you,really? think twice before you bag on this girl, we weren't there...

dmontzsta
    "The teenager who said she was assaulted by Kobe Bryant was described by friends . . . as a celebrity chaser who had gone through a rough time in the weeks before the incident" was the lead sentence in another story in the New York Daily News, which went on to quote a "friend" who labeled the accuser as "pretty aggressive" and blabbed about the woman's recent breakup with a boyfriend and the loss of a close friend in an auto accident. Meanwhile, a neighbor said the alleged victim "craves attention like no other," and we also learned she had auditioned for "American Idol," singing "Forgive." Ironic!
    I did a good search under "Kobe's accuser" and that is what I pulled up.

sandblasted
    dmontzsta:
    "The teenager who said she was assaulted by Kobe Bryant was described by friends . . . as a celebrity chaser who had gone through a rough time in the weeks before the incident" was the lead sentence in another story in the New York Daily News, which went on to quote a "friend" who labeled the accuser as "pretty aggressive" and blabbed about the woman's recent breakup with a boyfriend and the loss of a close friend in an auto accident. Meanwhile, a neighbor said the alleged victim "craves attention like no other," and we also learned she had auditioned for "American Idol," singing "Forgive." Ironic!
    I did a good search under "Kobe's accuser" and that is what I pulled up. Thats interesting...There was a recent article in my local paper that says she is one of the most well liked girls in her town...sounds like both sides are trying to put their spin on it before it ever goes to court...
    but thats typical in these type of cases...no wonder so many of us are cynical about the justice system.

NEW 2 RIVER
    I dont know about promoting the spread of her personal info
    What if she is really a victim?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast