Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids on the boat?

miller19j
    How old were your kids when you took them out on the boat for the first time?

spectratoad
    My chilluns' were 5 months (December baby) and the other was about one month. wink

Blown 472
    Not even born yet, then everytime I went out he came along been doing it for five years now.

intense
    My daughter was 2 months and my son was 3 wekks old.

Blown 472
    miller19j:
    How old were your kids when you took them out on the boat for the first time? Something your not telling us?

miller19j
    No, we are thinking about trying this summer or next. I was just wondering how young people’s kids were when they first took them out. I would want to include my child as soon as possible. Sounds like I am not the first with that idea

78Eliminator
    miller19j:
    No, we are thinking about trying this summer or next. I was just wondering how young people’s kids were when they first took them out. I would want to include my child as soon as possible. Sounds like I am not the first with that idea I would wait till about 3 (I think that's the smallest they make life vests for).

78Eliminator
    miller19j:
    No, we are thinking about trying this summer or next. I was just wondering how young people’s kids were when they first took them out. I would want to include my child as soon as possible. Sounds like I am not the first with that idea That's so exciting Brad!!!!!!

Akamatsu
    My daughter was about 1 year, and my son about 8 months for their first boat rides. Small life vests are available. Probably didn't really enjoy it until they were 1 1/2 - 2 though.
    Akamatsu

OC-PARTYCAT
    My daughter was about three months old. I had a 26' party cat back then and her excersaucer wedged in the back corner of the boat on top of the seat. and a porta crib set up in front.pretty funny shit. the price you pay to play......

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast