Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Democrats linked to Adolf Hitler

Dave C
    AZdon, you do sound like a libertarian for a moment there. I agree with some of that, in theory at least.

Dave C
    AZ Don, I also like the idea that politicians should work for the people and not special interests but I'm not deluding myself to think that they will work for the people because they won't.
    I don't like special interests any better than you do.
    But lets face it, special interests rule, so I try to align myself with the special interest that would benefit myself

N:ck
    [ August 15, 2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: N:ck ]

twistedpair
    Damn, and this was just starting to turn into a civil discourse until little nicky shows back up. Why don't you go jerk off, or pop a zit, ya' know, something your qualified for, and leave the grown ups to deal with the grownup subjects.

I admittedly didn't read through everything until my dad pointed out that "people were starting to see things his way". (I still believe in what I said but decided, I like to think maturely, that it was inappropriate.) Hence, the edited post. End it.
    [ August 15, 2003, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: N:ck ]

eliminatedsprinter
    N:ck:
    I find it hilarious that Seadog (and many others, for that matter) accuse us of everything that they are far more guilty of. I'm not sure whether they're very clever and deceptive, mentally ill, or just plain moronic. Answer my question Seadog. If you think that you're answering and we're not comprehending, then restate your answer in terms that "idiots" like me can understand. Wow, Seadog.
    This last post here was uncalled for. I don't recall ever reading a post by you that would warrent such a rude reply. It's just not your style.
    Come on R:ck.
    I know some people here have called you some nasty things, but Seadog is one of the most mature and self controlled debaters on these boards. His comments are usually to the point and very well thought out. Persnoal insults are not his style. Don't make them part of yours, just because some others have made them part of theirs.

I admittedly didn't read through everything until my dad pointed out that "people were starting to see things his way". (I still believe in what I said but decided, I like to think maturely, that it was inappropriate.) Hence, the edited post. End it. Now, if you guys really believe in civilized debate and are not just trying to make me look bad (I regret making the post), please reciprocate and remove the unnecessary distraction.
    [ August 15, 2003, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: N:ck ]

eliminatedsprinter
    I admittedly didn't read through everything until my dad pointed out that "people were starting to see things his way". (I still believe in what I said but decided, I like to think maturely, that it was inappropriate.) Hence, the edited post. End it. Now, if you guys really believe in civilized debate and are not just trying to make me look bad (I regret making the post), please reciprocate and remove the unnecessary distraction. Good move R:ck But don't do it because people are seeing things your Dad's way. Do it just to keep things friendly and civil.
    Here, I'll go back to my first reply on this thread. As it deals with it's aboriginal topic. idea
    [ August 15, 2003, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

AzDon
    Nick has had a bad day at school. they gave him a locker that's 1 foot tall and he's about 5'10"

eliminatedsprinter
    eliminatedsprinter:
    Actually the "Big Lie Theory" was first documented (or at least best explained) by the great historian/statesman Niccolo Machiavelli. When he wrote the first objective annalysis of the methods by which power is obtained and kept. Macchiavelli wrote about these things as a historian to expose such tecniques, but unfortunatly, many have used his work as a how too. Gore uses it more than most. Thank goodness he is such an inept stiff or he'd probably be more effective in achieving his goals.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425