Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats linked to Adolf Hitler

AzDon
    Hey Rick-
    Looked at your website today (as well as Steve Sipes'site) got all excited when I saw a v-drive link and clicked itCVDCOA?...where's the love?!) I'm going to post links to your site now that I'm aware of it! Maybe see you at the Campbell Regatta

summerlove:
    Oh yea, one more thing...
    Do not, and I mean, do not, EVER, link anyone to Hitler. It is an insult and not right. Just because I'm a Dem doesn't make me prone to Hitler like tactics. You should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting it! The liberals are trying to link Aaaa-nold and his father to Hitler and the Nazis but I guess thats ok because he's a Republican.

AzDon
    None of you Republican fanatics like my idea to abolish personal income tax? Why am I not surprised?

AzDon:
    None of you Republican fanatics like my idea to abolish personal income tax? Why am I not surprised? I'm in favor of abolishing almost all taxes....Hows that??? I guess that makes me an Official Republican Fanatic. I'm so proud

AzDon
    Arnold as your governor? What a joke! You Californians petitioned for a $40 million circus, and now the clowns are arriving by the truckloads, looking for work!!
    How about if you Republicans try something patriotic and democratic like abiding by the results of an election!!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    AzDon:
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Democrats only know how to spend our hard earned money and lie about where it's goingALL politicians are out to spend middle-class constituents money: Democrats want to spend it on programs benefitting people and Republicans want to give it all to billionaire industrialists and buy expensive weapons and warmonger. If it's going to be taken anyway, I know where I'd prefer it be spent! Democrats want a bigger governments so they can control you more. as far as programs yea right...thats funny. studies on which pickle taste the best. Republicans want to lower taxes have a smaller government. Democrats are out for them selfs. republicans are out for the people and businesses.
    [ August 11, 2003, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

twistedpair
    AzDon:
    Arnold as your governor? What a joke! You Californians petitioned for a $40 million circus, and now the clowns are arriving by the truckloads, looking for work!!
    How about if you Republicans try something patriotic and democratic like abiding by the results of an election!! Or let's just call out all our big gun lawyer buddies after we lose.
    Oh wait, I forgot, the dumbocrats have all the trial lawyers in their pocket.

summerlove
    AzDon:
    Hey Rick-
    Looked at your website today (as well as Steve Sipes'site) got all excited when I saw a v-drive link and clicked itCVDCOA?...where's the love?!) I'm going to post links to your site now that I'm aware of it! Maybe see you at the Campbell Regatta Hey Don - I lost your link a while back - I do need to update. I'll add your's next time out...Sorry for the "unintentional dis" - I'll make it up to you. BTW, loved the Lebel at 90...what a ride that must have been!
    Re the Arnold is like Hitler - I'm not voting for him, nbut I absolutely do not think that he deserves that label at all. It is such BS, regardless of party! It's this "in your face" BS that I hate about politics. Can't we just all gewt along???

Napanutt
    Well,this one is getting good and I can't pass up...ALL polititians are liars to a certain extent,the nature of the game...I don't like the government taking our hard earned money and giving it to illegals and crack addicts spitting out babies by the handful (the more babies the more welfare each month).How many of those crack addict babies will ever be contributing members of society (instead of a burden)...

BigBoyToys
    AzDon:
    How about if you Republicans try something patriotic and democratic like abiding by the results of an election!! Patriotic and Democratic? WTF do you think the RECALL Process is! You can sit over there in AZ all ya want and talk $hit, but unless you live here and live with the $9b surplus to $38b deficit that Davis has taken us into......
    I also kinda find it ironic that in a recent Time/CNN poll (slanted to the Democrats of course), even their poll showed that 40% of the Democrats polled showed that they favor a recall! I really don't care at this point who gets in there....I just want that MORON Davis out! My 13yo son could handle money better than Davis can! No wonder people are leaving California in masses....

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast