Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did ya hear about this guy???

Mandelon
    Builder escapes freak drill accident
    The drill pierced Mr Hunt's eye
    A Californian builder is recovering from a freak accident in which he drilled through his head.
    Ron Hunt fell off a stepladder and landed face down on his 18-inch (46 centimetre) drill.
    "I ran my hands up the drill bit, up to my eye, and put my other hand in the back of my head and felt it coming through the back of my head," Mr Hunt said.
    "That's where pretty much the shock set in".
    "Right then, I just started praying to God. Please don't let me die. Don't let me bleed to death. I was scared," he said.
    Doctors said Mr Hunt was spared death or paralysis because the drill bit pushed his brain aside, instead of pushing into it, the Associated Press reported.
    In a four-hour operation they later unscrewed the 1.5 inch (3.8 centimetre) diameter drill from Mr Hunt's head.
    Mr Hunt lost the sight in one eye and in the future will wear a glass eye.

jlnorthrup122
    Holly ****ing ouwch man! in the head and Eye Yeoww!!!!

missboatnam1
    that made my eyes water.....poor guy!! eek!

mirvin
    Dude, this guy must have lotsa dead brain cells... How the crap does a 1.5" drill go through your brain without damaging something??? I've heard of like an ice pick or a nail or someshit but this thing was like a telephone pole!!!!

mirvin
    How 'bout the pizza guy with the neckbomb??

al cole'holic
    F'n crazy shit! Last year I was pre-wiring a house my buddy was having built and "flat backed" it off a 6 footer, grazed a gas line stub up right at my side...I was damn lucky there eek!

JetBoatRich
    titties and beer:
    he was on tv the other day ,he's OK just miss'n his eye jawdrop Nothing serious just missing an eye

Mandelon
    It went in just under his brain and sort of pushed the brain up a little.....Lucky to be alive.

JetBoatRich
    Mandelon:
    It went in just under his brain and sort of pushed the brain up a little.....Lucky to be alive. Take luck over skill on that one! eek!

twistedpair
    Now I know why all my drill bits are dull.
    Oh, by the way , welcome aboard Titties and Beer! I can't believe that none of us degenerates thought of that name. You a Rodney Carrington fan by chance?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast