Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since 70's clothes are making a come back

Blown 472
    why not 70's hair??

HavasuDreamin'
    Uhhhhhhh.............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........err rrrrrrrrrrr..............cause it was hideous? idea wink

hoolign
    I would'nt say that to loud,remember there was'nt alot of "brazillian waxin" goin on back then!

HammerDown
    hoolign:
    I would'nt say that to loud,remember there was'nt alot of "brazillian waxin" goin on back then! Come to think of it...things were a little "wolfey" eek! back then...eeewwwww!

Rod-64
    You guys remember that Farrah Fawcett poster back in the 70's????.....nothing wrong with that hair. eek! eek! jawdrop

HammerDown
    Rod-64:
    You guys remember that Farrah Fawcett poster back in the 70's????.....nothing wrong with that hair. eek! eek! jawdrop Nope nothing wrong with the big hair look of the 70's & 80's...as long as it's not south of the border...eewwwww!

ROZ
    HammerDown:
    Rod-64:
    You guys remember that Farrah Fawcett poster back in the 70's????.....nothing wrong with that hair. eek! eek! jawdrop Nope nothing wrong with the big hair look of the 70's & 80's...as long as it's not south of the border...eewwwww! I have a buddy who will only go down if the bush creeps beyond the boundaries of the panties! eek!

HammerDown
    Are you talking big Grandma panties??? I'm gagging here....eeewwwww!
    [ April 09, 2003, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

Blown 472
    ROZ:
    HammerDown:
    Rod-64:
    You guys remember that Farrah Fawcett poster back in the 70's????.....nothing wrong with that hair. eek! eek! jawdrop Nope nothing wrong with the big hair look of the 70's & 80's...as long as it's not south of the border...eewwwww! I have a buddy who will only go down if the bush creeps beyond the boundaries of the panties! eek! He only goes down on the hairy ones?? frown

ROZ
    Blown 472:
    ROZ:
    HammerDown:
    Rod-64:
    You guys remember that Farrah Fawcett poster back in the 70's????.....nothing wrong with that hair. eek! eek! jawdrop Nope nothing wrong with the big hair look of the 70's & 80's...as long as it's not south of the border...eewwwww! I have a buddy who will only go down if the bush creeps beyond the boundaries of the panties! eek! He only goes down on the hairy ones?? Yup, he always says the more hair the better eek! . I think he has a shoe and foot fetish too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast