Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question about a DCB

MRS FLYIN VEE
    has anyone seen a DCB possibly with a paint job like ours?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    here's a pic of ours. [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719Havasu_15-16-03_026-med.jpg[/img]

mbrown2
    I have not seen one like yours...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we were wondering because it is suppose to be the only paint job like this and no duplicate was suppose to come out of that shop. It was a break the mold type deal. We have heard people tell us there is one out there. But we havn't seen it yet. Not even sure it is a DCB.

blownmoney
    mrs flying vee, those tribals are so big it would be pretty easy tocopy, someone prolly saw yours, loved it and copied it!

HBjet
    I've seen a 28 like yours with similar graphics. It had trible in blue, but the yellow was grey, and the grey came back breaking up like water verses flame type lines. Oh, and the trible didn't follow those lines exactly, but when I saw it, I thought of your boat, but noticed the suttle differences. It was an open bow too, and had a triple axl grey trailer.
    HBjet

XTRM22
    I think HBjet is referring to LakeShow's 28 Extreme, I mistook yours for his the first time I saw it, until I saw them both on the beach at our mini regatta. I thought I saw one like yours in Havasu a month or so back when you weren't in town, even being pulled by a lift Chevy HD, but it was a ways off from me and might not have even been a DCB, but definitely a big Vee with blue tribal and a yellow band.
    Chuck

Lakeshow
    I have the first Blue Tribal Flamed DCB with the grey that Xtreme22 is referencing. The next one out was one that looks almost identical to yours but it went up to Tahoe from what I understand.
    Yours was probably the last one out and they aren't going to do anymore per your deal.
    What do they say - a copy is the best form of flattery?
    Just my .02

phebus
    That is one beautifull boat, I could see why someone would want to copy it. Good luck copying the quality of your DCB. That is hard to do.

Havasu Cig
    If somebody wants to copy your boat they will do it. It is all about $$$$$

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast